December 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Eyeliner - Too Faced - Starry-Eyed Liquid Eyeliner Obsessed Fan

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

This is thee perfect glitter eyeliner by Too Faced. I was strolling through Ulta when a SA came by with awesome green shadow on her eyelids accented by this glitter eyeliner.

Absolutely no fall out! Was perfect for my St. Patrick's Fundraiser at my church.

I first lined my lids with Stila's new pot called "going green", then eyelined with pencil green liner by Urban Decay. And finally, topped off with this product as the piece de resistance!

Compared with other glitter eyeliners, this one excels.

Try it, you'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I finally picked up some liquid glitter liner from Ulta the other day! I love it. I went with Too Faced because their green was brighter than Urban Decay's. Obsessed Fan has bright green and some lime green glitter in it. This is just glitter in a clear base. I put on three or so lines at my lashes over a smoky, deep green shadow look when I went out and got lots of compliments. Make sure you let each line dry before you open your eyes wide and between each layer.