July 28, 2014 | 1678 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Johnson & Johnson - 3in1 Eye Make-up Remover Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by lannae

Omg where have you been all my life. I have been looking for an effective waterproof eyemakeup remover for years.
I picked this up at a drug store for $2.99 AUD so I didn't expect much at all. This stuff really removes everything! I luv it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 8:32:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

very gentle very effective. I tried GARNIER but I will defintly return
to this one

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Foxay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A super effective eye make up remover that really does what it claims to do.
Cleans absolutely everything off without having to rub at your eyes, and leaves eyelashes intact!
Very gentle and conditioning-no irritation, leaves eye area feeling soft and clean.
One teeny tiny grumble would be it can be a bit hard to control how much comes out onto a cottom pad, but it's a bargain so I'll forgive it that!
Would definately recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Zooba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really the most effective & gentle makeup remover I ever bought...It removes every thing even water resistant mascara!..just apply a little bet on you finger tip & then apply it on your skin with gentle massaging...then wipe it with a tissue & your done...simple & cheap :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by effiexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you're looking for an eye make up remover under 3 that will remover waterproof make up pretty well then this is it :)
I used Clinique Take The Day Off eye make up remover before this (got two free promo bottles) & whilst this is amazing it's twice the price. It is better but it's not THAT much better.
Save your money & go for the Johnsons eye make up remover :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by chelleywhite

A brilliant eye makeup remover for less than 3! It's a bi-phase, so it needs a shake before use - I keep mine in the fridge and look forward to getting every single scrap of whatever eyemakeup I'm wearing when I get home from work. It takes only seconds to dissolve the most stubborn/waterproof eye makeup - you just need a few drops on a cotton pad and hold it on your eye - the product does all the work. I agree with the previous reviewer - I have no lash loss with this and it's really conditioning. HG - I've got to buy some more tomorrow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 7:13:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this. It totally removes eyeliner and mascara really quickly and gently. It's a little oily if you use too much and it can be easy to pour too much out of the bottle, but it's so cheap, that doesn't really bother me. It conditions the eyelashes as well, so I have had no lash loss since using this.