Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Passion lip gloss

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE THIS GLOSS! the smell is almost exact to candy by smashbox which smells so good! the colour is super pretty and its actually pretty pigmented. it was only $10 so the price wasnt bad either. its such a pretty pink colour with little fine shimmers. the consistency is a little sticky but the colour and smell are so amazing i dont mind

on 12/12/2010 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I first bought this gloss 3 years ago. I'm ALL about pink lips but I decided a while ago that lip gloss just doesn't suit me. The shine makes my already full lips look too big and finding one with the right texture was is nearly impossible. This gloss is as close to perfect as a gloss can get. The texture is sublime. Its's moisturizing, not sticky. The shine isn't obnoxious. The color payoff is sheer yet innocent in a sexy way. There's just a pinch of shimmer in this as well. VS got it so right with this one. So right.

Love this pink! I'm addicted to pink lippies and this one is no exception. Goes on butter smooth and is not too sticky!

on 11/17/2009 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I'm one that can take or leave wearing lip gloss, never found the right one. This is the most beautiful perfect pink lip gloss It is not to sticky and the shimmer is just right The first time I have ever looked forward to wearing a gloss. Just beautiful......

on 6/22/2009 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this as a gift, so I have no idea how much it cost.

The brush was horrible with the bristles, but I just switched out the plain sponge one from the "French Kiss" and it worked way better, because the passion one is my fav color.

The color can be a tad inconsistent, but it fades to a very pretty pink color, overall I was pleased with it.

on 4/9/2009 7:32:00 PM

i LOVE this lip gloss. got it at one of their big sales. its very shiny and shimmery and makes my lips look 'very sexy'. it also stays put for a good amount of time. their regular price for it is a little expensive in my opinion, so i will wait for their next big sale to repurchase.

on 3/22/2009 1:36:00 AM

I got a mini of this with a VS Very Sexy tank top during their semiannual clearance for $4. It is too bright pink and sparkly for me and the applicator got freaky with the bristles going in all different directions. It's also quite sticky and doesn't moisturize well. Get it for the color only.

on 1/4/2009 9:52:00 PM

This color is pink and has a little bit of shimmer. Very smooth, non-sticky, super fabulous.

on 10/12/2006 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my favorites from VS new very sexy line. This is a pink with subtle copper shimmer in it. This goes on very sheer and looks a lot better than the lipglosses from VS old line of makeup.

Recommended for Medium Skin