Dior Clair De Teint Whitening Powder Foundation SPF 20

3.6

on 2/6/2005 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

horrible powder! i cant believe this crappy stuff is dior!! s-m-h. it was so cakey on my face and i just didnt like it at all.

The lightest shade is too dark and far too yellowish for my extremely pale snowhite complexion. There's maximum coverage, of course,BUT the result is toooooooo fake. It made me look like I should be in some wax museaum or something! Try it on before buying!

on 5/31/2004 4:41:00 PM

the lightest shade is too dark for me. Not the most fine texture powder I've used before. powder does not stay on well, not even an hour....

on 12/17/2003 9:39:00 AM

I love the light texture of this foundation. I have oily skin and finding a powder foundation that controls oil and leaves a natural finish is hard to find. DiorSnow not only leaves my skin matt, but it leaves it all glowy too. I’m a PPP/LLL and using this in the shade 100 just brightens my whole complexion.

on 11/3/2002 12:36:00 AM

yes i would buy it again but problem is i can't get it anymore boo hoo....

it is natural looking and very fine. great foundation.

on 9/26/2002 11:55:00 AM

This one gives you a really natural and matt look. You can apply it with a brush for a sheer finish or with the sponge that it came with for more coverage. The particles are so fine, I have literally caked this on my face once, and people still think I was only wearing a little bit of makeup!

on 9/24/2002 11:12:00 AM

This is such a great foundation but unfortunately I don't think I can get this in the States. Got this on an asian line airplane without knowing the color and without trying it on. But boy, I was so glad that I did. They only had one color on the airplane and it's the best-selling color that they had (shade 100). This covers well and looks very natural, feels like nothing on, and keeps your whole face matte throughout the day. You are able to use it both wet and dry. It doesn't break me out and it contains vitamins to help protect/improve skin. Comes with SPF 20. Bittersweetly I was able to use this all up, but now I can't find anymore in the States...

This is great! It covers REALLY well and stays on for a good bit longer than my regular powder foundation combo. Feels light on and stays put!! Nice matte finish and love the SPF 20!!