October 31, 2014 | 828 users online

Gels/Soaps - Korres - Kings & Queens Aztec King (Vanilla Pear) Showergel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by JunglistAna

I really love this stuff! I frist found out about this when my sister bought it (Which I always stole swipes secretly), and now I buy it often. I LOVE(!!!) the smell so much! Its just the right amount of sweetness. I normally dont like most things in vanilla because its usually too much, but this is spot on! My skins had no problems with it (Korres dont test on animals either!<3) and Ill be repurchasing this for sure! Im the second reviewer for this which surprised me alot, come on people,try it! (Cheap too!)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by chestnutrose

I saw this brand featured on a few blogs and saw it at Shoppers Drug Mart not giving it much thought. But once I discovered it was a cheaper line done by the Korres company I decided to try the brand out. I love Korres Vanilla Cinnamon showergel and I thought this would be comparable. Overall the performance is the same but I did notice that my skin wasn't as clear when I used though I never really experience any irritation or itchiness. The scent is a clean soft fruity vanilla. It is not as memorable as the vanilla cinnamon but it is pretty nonetheless. If you are looking for the scent to last this doesn't.The packaging is cheaper too whereas the regular line has sturdy plastic (though a lot of people seem to dislike this) and a sturdy cap, this has a lighter plastic and the flip cap is so thin that it broke off for me. I still need to use a good amount of product on my shower gloves to form a lather. I like this with the factor of price considered, I think I picked it up for $7.99 on sale (the line is 20% off often at Shoppers). I'm willing to try out other products from this line since it is at an affordable price point.