April 19, 2014 | 925 users online

Brows - Mary Kay - Brow Definer Pencil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I received this as an extra in a recent swap. I am so pleasantly surprised - this brow pencil is amazing! I have Brunette and it is a perfect color for me. The formulation is hard but not too hard, and waxy but not too waxy. Just the perfect balance of both. It stays all day and gives the exact amount of definition I like. I'd definitely consider repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always used powders so I thought I'd give this a go. I have brown hair and find that the blonde is perfect for me. It also works for my sister who is blonde. It's a universal taupe. I use brunette when I am going out since my eye makeup is kicked up a bit. They're slightly waxy so they help your brows stay put. Basic, simple, neutral, good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

My sister sells Mary Kay. I'd like to support her but the products are average at best to me. Some I've even broken out in hives from which, oddly, never happens with even drugstore products.
Anyways, I have a love-hate relationship with this. I have dark brown hair and bought this in brown. It matches nicely but if I use too much it looks fake. Not enough it looks like I didn't do anything (my brows can be sparse in some areas). I won't be buying this again and am on the hunt for something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by an4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this brow pencil! It lasts all day and blends into my brows flawlessly. It's the only brow pencil I'll ever use and no one can tell that I draw them in!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by yuyu122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it! lasts all day, not greasy, perfect shade!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only brow pencil I've ever used. I use it in the brown and it gives a very natural look and goes on pretty lightly. I haven't experimented with enough brow pencils so this isn't my HG or anything but it gets the job done and lets me have total control over how dramatic my brows can be.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by YUMAWOMAN

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this in Classic Blonde and love it. It goes on easily; smoothly, but not greasy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I have this in soft black and brunette and I love them. They go on nice and smooth and doesn't smudge or budge!! I will definitely keep repurchasing..