October 24, 2014 | 889 users online

Eye Shadow - Prestige - skin loving minerals dramatic minerals MEC-05 Amber

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice shadow, a light to mid-tone not too shimmery silvery taupe. The low shimmer makes it ok for daytime or office. I don't find it as spectacular as some of the other reviewers, but it's not bad either. But, considering the amazing amount of selections out there, I doubt there is anything great enough about it to make me buy it again.
The packaging is decent, a neat little silver pan with a lift up plastic lid, easy to open - no nails breaking here! It is also pretty affordable, less than $4 for a single - but not easy to find - I never Prestige's Skin Loving Minerals line in drugstores, just the occasional beauty supply.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by ForestLobster

I get SO many compliments when I wear this eyeshadow! It is the perfect color to bring out blue eyes and goes swimmingly with my pale, cool toned skin. It is beautiful both day and night and the shimmer is so pretty. I always get compliments like "wow your eyes are so blue!!" whenever I wear it. Also, the pigment is strong and the wear is long lasting, even in heat. I usually have trouble with oily eyelids, but this formula is silky and fantastic for long wear. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by starlesssky386

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

My mother in law gave this to me because she didn't like it.. So glad!! I love this shadow. It is such a different color and works on my cool complexion. The color payoff is wonderful!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by lizzyko

Gorgeous color, VERY shimmery, but not sparkly, gives great depth. From one angle it has some darkness, from another it is very reflective, an HG for me. Color is a very warm silver/taupe, looks great paired with the color EARTH, also Prestige. I often have trouble with creasing, oily eye lids even at 42 (sigh), but this stays pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Prestige Amber is a light frosty neutral taupe that gives just a hint of
shadow, very natural looking, goes on easily. Fills a gap in my collection.
Excellent value at any price. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by trew

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous silvery grey warm taupe, no plum undertones in this Taupe.

The texture is smooth and buttery and it applies like a dream.

The packaging is actually nice good quality clear plastic round pot, flip top-easy to open with "prestige" written around the edge in silver.

Large amound of product 2.2g for the 5.00 price tag- belies the brand "prestige" this is way way better than their other eyeshadows.

This colour is totally versatile, looks fab with cools, warms brights and neutrals- looks fab with Erika F!!!

I am really pleased with this buy the texture is as nice as my SHU at a fraction of the price, will definatley repurchase if i ever run out.