Jurlique Chamomile Soothing Mist

3.7

on 8/23/2011 7:08:00 PM

I actually really enjoyed this facial mist. It is very soothing. the only thing that I thought I had to overcome was the scent. It wasn't particularly the most amazing scent that I could enjoy but it did sooth and relieve redness so that was very wonderfull!!! Once you get over the aroma, you will see the results!

on 8/14/2011 6:18:00 AM

oh the smell..... i guess i was really stupid and somehow read the packaging at "chrysanthemum mist"... yea i don't know how that happened... but yes i'm not a huge fan of herbal smelling things and this was no exception. But despite that it's a nice and refreshing mist!

on 7/2/2011 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Chamomile isn't my cup of tea. It smells(product) and taste weird( I'm talking about the tea) I like how the cleanser doesnt dry up the skin but gives a squeaky clean feeling. This is actually one of the more affordable product from Jurlique but it is still pricey to me :(

on 1/18/2011 5:23:00 AM

Tried a travel size sample of this mist and I like it. The smell isn't so bad (smells a bit herbal-ish), but it could be disgusting to some. My skin feels more moisturized and soft after use. I don't normally use toner because I'm too lazy to use a cotton pad every night to apply toner, so I like the spray bottle packaging. I will repurchase this, but will probably try out the rose scented mist instead.

on 7/16/2010 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It has been a while since the last time I left my product review on makeup alley. But I have to give this one some credicts for savin my sun burned cheeks. I spayed this mist on my face and it does its job! Now I feel better. Actually before I used this I did tried something else like rose water or some lavender water but non of them worked. So I opened the package of this one as my last hope and I am glad I did that.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I used a travel size of this product. I loved the feeling of the my skin after spraying this this. My moisturiser went on well too. Re-purchase full size for sure, if I wanted to use Jurlique as my skincare routine.

on 1/2/2009 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is a nice ordinary spray toner that mists the skin lightly before adding moisturizer or just for a touch up. The smell is not the best. It smells like an alcoholic beverage! I've only been using for a week and can't tell if it make any difference in my skin at all, but it feels good and the mist is very fine and goes on lightly, not to heavy like Fix+. I haven't tried to use it to set m/u. I will update later. It's also very expensive $21.95 for 2oz.