Clinique quickliner in slate

the ingredients in the eyeliner include: cyclomethicone, synthetic beeswax, disteardimonium hectorite, arachidyl behenate, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristalina), bht, [ /- (may contain) iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), aluminium powder (ci 77000), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), carmine (ci 75470), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288)] [iln23130]

on 2/15/2013 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love all of Cliniques Quickliner for Eyes. This particular color is one that I find I use the most. I'm fair w/ warm undertones and blue-green eyes. This color is a warm bluish grey and realy makes my eyes pop. Very long-lasting. I discovered Quickliners this past summer & fell in love. I live in NJ & we have hot, humid summers here & this eyeliner lasts all day despite high humidity. I use it year round now. The only cons I can come up w/ is that I wish this color was a bit more pigmented-it can look a little dull and I also don't love the design of this eye pencil. As another reviwer said, the cap breaks easily.

on 7/20/2011 3:19:00 PM

I love Clinique's Quickliners and have them in many shades, but have really fallen in love with Slate. The liner itself is just great...glides on smoothly, smudges easily if that's what you prefer, doesn't budge, sharpens itself. And slate is just a really pretty blue/gray that is quite neutral and easy to or night. I find it compliments my dark brown eyes. And if I use a darker liner on my top lid, I prefer slate under my lower lashes.
Also, if I use a liquid liner in black for my top lid, I'll let it dry and then run a light layer of slate over top to soften it a bit and smooth out the harsh line from the liquid liner.
Really great product from Clinique. My second favorite color is New Black.

on 10/21/2009 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like Clinique's Quickliner, and Slate is the color I reach for most often. It brighten's the whites of my eyes, flatters my blue eyes, all without being an obvious color.

on 1/2/2009 6:52:00 PM

very good neutral color. sort of a slight blue/grey, but not too much on either side. I like to use this alot on the bottom lid when I do a more nude/natural color for eyes.