November 24, 2014 | 1225 users online

Toners - BeneFit Cosmetics - Woman Seeking Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 7:12:00 AM More reviews by sailormon

I find this very moisturising! So much that sometimes I evn forget to apply moisturiser on afterwards! It's light and has a faint fragrance that's not too overpowering. It doesn't make my skin feel tight and not harsh at all. I apply it by pouring a few drops onto my palm then patting it all over my face. I find this method quite effective! You can also pat it on your face after u do your makeup to set it and make it last longer. Currently I'm in a very hot humid climate so I don't find the need to set my makeup with this toner bt in winter I can see this can be useful when my skin gets drier.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 9:29:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard from the SA this product is only sold in Asia (??), anyway I didn't see it on Benefit's website but I managed to have a sample of this toner. To start with, this toner smells amazing, a kinda fruity tropical floral scent. Second, this toner is not watery but rather gel-ish in form, you can pat on your face or wet with a cotton pad to smooth on face. Third, this moisturizes and claims to revitalize your skin (not sure though), but the moisturizing does work. If not for it being so pricey, I would have chosen "YES" for the repuchase part without thinking.