October 1, 2014 | 1263 users online

Blush - Trish McEvoy - liquid face color

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by smhr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just received this and have been very pleased so far. The color is a pinky-peach shade and suits my neutral skintone. It's a pen type applicator for easy application. I take the pen and apply about 3-4 dots of blush on the apple of each cheek. You can use your fingers to smooth out or a foundation brush, I prefer to use a brush. It gives a natural flush to the cheeks. I don't wear makeup daily, so this could last longer for me, than a person that wears makeup on a regular basis.
ETA: the face color paired with Trish's Even Skin foundation look great together.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by MEOCISFAB123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Eh, I'm not thrilled with this. I was hoping the color would be less sheer but it barely shows up on me - and I have pale skin! This was a QVC purchase I made; it was included in one of the kits they sell. Trish is wayy overpriced in general so I'm sure there's something better out there for less money (Benefit, Tarte). IMO, trish is just overrated...I'm not a huge fan. Onto the next!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by addicted2products

Although I indicated I would buy this product again, I'm really on the fence. I think I would purchase it ONLY because of all the traveling I've been doing lately. This is a click pen applicator which I LOVE. It is so convenient and doesn't leave a mess in your handbag. I hate traveling with blushes/powders that spill everywhere. I have Shade 1, which I believe is the most neutral option. The pen applicator allows you to put the blush exactly where you want it. I have extreme combination skin -- my t-zone is ridiculously oily and my cheeks are very dry (eczema). Because of this, I don't like powder blushes because they don't "stick" due to the fact my cheeks are so dry. This is an OK liquid blush. The primary reason I may not purchase this again is the shimmer in this product. It isn't a heavy shimmer, but it has some nonetheless, which I don't like. If you don't mind shimmer, you might like this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like amymoy, I'm surprised that I like this product as well as I do. I'm obsessed with applicators lately (BB Eye Brightener, Brightening Spot Treatment Corrector), and this seemed like a clever way to apply a gel blush, so I decided to try it. It's a click-pen applicator with a brush that's about 2-3 times the width of a click-pen gloss brush, and very soft. It's easy to dispense the product *exactly* where you want it, although it would be better if the brush were wider. The slightly shimmery (it looks much more shimmery on my hand than it does on my face) peachy-pink gel distributes evenly, even over foundation, and it's easy to build the color (it's quite sheer). The shade is very flattering--like NARS Orgasm, but slightly pinkier and with less obvious shimmer. It wears well and I've had no breakouts from it. But I have to agree with Akidrad, it's way overpriced ($32 for 0.12 oz.) for what it is, and I think the applicator is inadequate to do the job. I will not repurchase, but I won't return it, either.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Akidrad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After the saleswoman at Nordstrom's put this on my dry cheeks, I fell in love. Two weeks later, I returned it. Yes, the color is pretty and the packaging is neat, but it doesn't seem like I got very much product for the price--this stuff is incredibly expensive! Also, the color was too sheer (I would have to add a powder blush on top) and after a week it made my cheeks break out in small bumps. I had to return it, and was glad I did. This stuff is just too expensive for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 9:23:00 AM More reviews by amymoy

cant believe I like this as much as I do. very thin face color in a click brush that can be applied directly to cheeks and patted in. wonderfully sheer natural color and i never have liked this type of product, but can see me using this one up!! my skin has been a little "flaky" due to the cold and this gives me color without looking dry from a powder blush. I love everything about this product ... so far. if you like a natural flush and want something easy, portable and touch up friendly, this can be the one for you. it is pricey...it is trish....and I bet it wont be hanging around (whats with her and the product not hanging around very long)?

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No