October 25, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lip Gloss - Too Faced - Smurfette Mood Swing Emotionally Activated Lip Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by roarwoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought this product and I' am really impressed. I love the natural pink tint that my lips get and, depending on the temperature, the color goes from light pink to a darker pink/red color. I find that my color doesn't vary to much, and the shade I get really compliments my skin. I was looking for somthing that didn't 'stain' my lips and this seems to be the perfect solution. Great application tube, nice fruity smell to the gloss without being overwhelming, and the color lasts a respectable amount of time. I thought the price was a bit steep $32 CND, but I also suspect that this tube will last me a long time. I would re-purchase and recommend to anyone looking for a natural hue, without the hassle of tinting or staining your lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by eerielle143

This lip gloss was not my favorite. It was unnatural looking for the shades that would appear on my lips. You cannot throw this on with any dramatic eyes or w/e bc you never know what color your lips will be. In my case it would be purple.. I found the Smashbox to be more natural with my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by mintyxchip

With a light berry scent, this lipgloss is great. I love the fact that it changes colors according to temperature. The glittery shade looks great as a medium or light pink, but when it turns darker, it can turn into an overly-vibrant color of bright berry pink. It looks better in the lighter shades compared to the darker shades.
The concept is also adorable as well. Smurfettes.. how cute :D

I love this product and will definitely purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by cmtruman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this as a gift-cute packaging, fun concept. I like the sparkly blue, but once applied it only turns one shade on me-bubble gum pink. And bubble gum pink isn't flattering with my pale skin. If I mix it with other cooler colors, it isn't so bad. I hate to break the 100% rating-cute idea, just not great for my coloring.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by cristalena56

I bought this being a little skeptical... but i love this product!!! it comes out a sparkly blue and then you put it on its a nice fuschia color. Not to sticky... Even after the glossy part wears off it still leaves a nice color that seems to last even after drinking, eating, kissing.. This is one of my favorite lipglosses i have ever tried. I highly recommend it. I personally though have only gotten 1 color..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by petiterocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought the whole color-changing thing was fake, but it turns out to be pretty accurate! I was in Sephora with my biffl, and we were on a shopping high. I see the cute Smurfette packaging, and snatch it up. It smelt divine, and it almost instantly changed from blue to a bright fuschia because of my giddiness. I tried it on again later, and it turned out a pale pink, as I was less excited. Very similar to Smashbox's O-Gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by ppcgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Smashbox O-gloss but I had to try this. At first I put it on pretty thickly & it turned too bright. With a lighter touch, it is a very pretty and natural pink on my pigmented lips.

It smells really good- does remind me of a "smurfberry" smell. I could do without the sparkles (glitter) though they are not too thick. It does seem to keep my lips moisturized.

It lasts several hours & when the gloss is gone there is a pink stain left, which is my favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2009 6:43:00 AM More reviews by RoseViolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really cute packaging. Turns my lips a pretty pink color. The smell is just ok. Very similar to o-gloss. This shade turns slightly brighter pink

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by shontay01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

As a lip gloss junkie I have to say that this is absolutely the best lip gloss I have ever had. Seriously, it's so gorgeously pigmented and smells awesome. It's like candy and the smurf connection makes it extra cute and unique. It has shimmer, but not nasty, gnarly glitter. it's just glossy, hot pink, full lipped goodness. I want to eat my own lips, lol. I will absolutely snatch up more of these before they're gone because they are limited edition. just awesome!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by SkittlesNblowpops

Omgosh too bad, so sad this is LE...this lipgloss is like HG status worthy! Anyways its very cute and girly...big ups to Too Faced! The gloss contains jojoba seed oil, beeswax, shea butter and castor seed oil which leaves lips soft and moisturize. The color is awesome! Like a berry bright deep bubble gum Barbie pink hue. It has 6 levels of moods and so far the only one I get is the deepest one, smurfilicious. Also this makes my lips *look* fuller and gets rid of those fine lip lines even when the "glossyness" fades away. The only downer (besides the pricey $18.50+tax price tag and the fact that its LE) is it leaves your lips stained for awhile.