April 18, 2014 | 2002 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - lavender concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprisingly loving this product! I had no success with the mint concealer or the sunlight color corrector, so I didn't have high hopes for this product. However, I just dust some over my moisturized face and my redness is evened out on my cheeks, chin and nose and my scars are somewhat concealed. It somehow makes applying my regular concealer and foundation so much easier because it takes less layers to cover all of my horrendous flaws!

This product is also a very nice eye shadow and it serves to add some lightening/cool tones to blushes.

Highly reccommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This totally perks up my complexion. I'm really fair, so sometimes when I think a liquid foundation is too dark/orange/warm-toned, I top it with this powder and it all balances out. I'm not wild about the packaging, but it doesn't get in the way of my love for the product inside.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by soetnos

I must say I really like this product! I use it with my regular powder brush all over my face, just like a powder. It doesn't mattify the shiness, but it evens out my slightly yellowish complexion, much better than, say, Complexion Perfection by ELF. It's finelly milled and feels almost creamy when you touch it.

The only downside of it, in my opinion, is the packaging, which looks really boring and cheap. This is why I took off one lippie - I wouldn't like to take out this plain white container in public, if I needed to refresh my make up!

I must also say that I was really surprised to see how many people on MUA complain about EDM's customer service! I actually had a problem with this powder, because when I opened the package it came in, I discovered the lid was a little bit open and some of the powder came out in the envelope. Although the product itself was pretty undamaged and usable. But still, I emailed EDM about this (I also attached a picture), and they sent me another fullsize of the lavender corrector for free as a replacement! I was really pleased! Simple moves like this create happy customers and make them purchase more from the same company. As I did.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by almost40

RIS and I love this so much.Got the fullsize which will last forever so am pleased about that.The reasons I love this are as follows:

It really does a great job of covering my dark circles,I didnt believe a lilac colour would work but it does! If I add too much it looks a bit weird but just a touch brightens the area and I look fresh and awake even if I feel half dead.

If I apply a light coating under my foundation it makes my skin look more even and balanced..brighter too.

It even makes a pretty pale eyeshadow that looks lovely with my purple eyeliners :o)

I would deff purchase again but doubt I'll need to with the size of the pot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Just AWESOME.It's true that this helps blush stay the true color. With a little bit of this on my cheeks under the blush, my blush color stays true throughout the whole day. I got this as a sample and am now thinking about purchasing the big jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 4:22:00 AM More reviews by hyeminnie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a tip from another EDM-er about how this concealer is perfect to get rid of oxidizing blushes, and it works! After my foundation I just layer this on lightly on my cheeks, apply my blush, and the color stays true the day out.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by strickers

This works wonders for brightening up my yellow-toned under eye circles.

If you have yet to try a concealer that works, and have olive/yellow tones you'd like to work on, I'd highly recommend this.

As another poster mentioned, it is fairly pale, so it might not work as well for our darker skinned ladies.

Definitely worth a shot, though; it blends beautifully and makes me look awake and refreshed :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by RainbowsUnicornsAndHGfdn

Click "continued" for photos.

Used under foundation, will brighten sallow yellow skin.

Great under concealer for dark circles

Finely milled.

Long-wearing.

continued >>

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by immevu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

its a white lavender color and makes my skin look ashy. i don't know what to use it for. It's not as good with concealing redness as Mint, and not good for under eyes at all, i rather the Peach color corrector. and did i say that it makes me look ashy? Yeah not really good for anything for me. if i find a way to use it i'll wright a follow up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by elsbett

LOVE this stuff! I couldn't believe how well it covered my under-eye circles, SO much better than any other products.

Throw out any other concealers for dark eye-circles ladies, this stuff is GREAT!

I went to a convenience store with my new lavender concealer on today, and some fella asked me, "Are you a celebrity?"

I said, "Heck, no!" But I should have said, "Oh that's just my new Lavender concealer, thank you!"

Update: Still love this stuff, and will definitely order some more. I put it under my regular foundation and find I can totally go without eye makeup if I have this on. Love it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No