Everyday Minerals Jingle Bells

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 7/13/2010 1:58:00 PM

I got this for free in my holiday haul from Everyday Minerals. I'm light-medium and it doesn't take much for it to show up on my skin and it gives me the best bronzey, coraly look. It makes me look like I've just ran 5 miles or something and for that I love it a lot. Mineral make-up in general is quite messy and the jar is small but that doesn't take away from the product itself.

on 8/1/2009 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this free as a holiday special. Jingle Bells is a sheer baby peachy pink color on me. I have to put a lot on to see a change on my skintone but it's perfect to pair w/ a smokey eye. Wouldnt buy again because I'd get a color that was more pigmented so I didnt have to layer as much.

on 4/20/2009 8:58:00 PM

I tend to lean towards pink blushes, but i do like this color. I doubt i will buy again, just because i think it will take forever for me to use this one.

on 1/2/2009 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I got this free as the holiday special, and I really like it. It's perfect for my pale skin with a hint of shimmer. It really works for me on days when I've got on more eye make-up or a really bold lipstick, so that I don't look too washed out with just a tiny hint of blush.

on 1/1/2009 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Very pretty, sheer, pale, muted pink with a hint of shimmer. Looks very natural on my fair olive skin, but still adds enough color to brighten my face.
This was a holiday special I got for free with an order. I don't think I would buy it, but I do like it & use it.