July 25, 2014 | 1661 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Keep It Fluffy (by B Never...) soap

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this scent as a soap. I also have this in the B Never body spray in this and depending on the the day I either love it or hate it! As a soap the scent seems just perfect. It has that nice powdery floral scent that reminds me of something that a female character from Mad Men would wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by moonstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Seriously? Have I logged onto the right product? 'Cause I love this soap!! Super creamy, very moisturizing, and the scent is divine. Reminds me alot of Lush's Silky Underwear powder. I was a faithful Lush junkie up until a few years ago (it got WAY too pricey to use Lush-only!) but this soap has me thinking about their products again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Andromeda84

Smells like "My Little Ponies" from the 1980's covered in cat pee. Horrible.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Keep It Fluffy - LUSH - I didn't care for this at all. It smelled off to compared to what I have tried from BNever's Keep It Fluffy line.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by tinnula

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this soap, but it isn't my favorite from LUSH. It's creamy and has a nice lather, but the scent is kind of 'meh'. It kind of reminds me of fabric softeners or dryer sheets. It has a soft floral smell, definitely. The smell stays with me for most of the day when I use it and it makes my bathroom smell nice too, but the scent isn't something I like for everyday.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by boogiedisease

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Many of you may recognise this name as it was a 'B Never' fragrance. Although I had never sniffed this one, it sounded like something I would like. The product description sounded so lovely. Not the case!

While this soap was long-lasting and it was very creamy and non-drying, the smell is awful.

It has a floral scent to it, but is very powdery. Old-fashioned, yes... but it has something else to it, and it smells of something that would come out the posterior of a little baby who happens to be ill with lower digestive troubles... haha.

Thankfully the scent doesn't cling to the skin once you rinse. That's the only reason why I haven't pitched it in the bin. In fact, it's not that strong in general. It's icky, though.

The fact that it's limited edition is a blessing in disguise, I think... haha.