LUSH Keep It Fluffy (by B Never...) soap

2.3

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this scent as a soap. I also have this in the B Never body spray in this and depending on the the day I either love it or hate it! As a soap the scent seems just perfect. It has that nice powdery floral scent that reminds me of something that a female character from Mad Men would wear.

on 6/23/2009 3:55:00 PM

Seriously? Have I logged onto the right product? 'Cause I love this soap!! Super creamy, very moisturizing, and the scent is divine. Reminds me alot of Lush's Silky Underwear powder. I was a faithful Lush junkie up until a few years ago (it got WAY too pricey to use Lush-only!) but this soap has me thinking about their products again.

on 6/17/2009 11:39:00 PM

Smells like "My Little Ponies" from the 1980's covered in cat pee. Horrible.

on 3/2/2009 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Keep It Fluffy - LUSH - I didn't care for this at all. It smelled off to compared to what I have tried from BNever's Keep It Fluffy line.

on 1/5/2009 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like this soap, but it isn't my favorite from LUSH. It's creamy and has a nice lather, but the scent is kind of 'meh'. It kind of reminds me of fabric softeners or dryer sheets. It has a soft floral smell, definitely. The smell stays with me for most of the day when I use it and it makes my bathroom smell nice too, but the scent isn't something I like for everyday.

on 12/31/2008 10:29:00 PM

Many of you may recognise this name as it was a 'B Never' fragrance. Although I had never sniffed this one, it sounded like something I would like. The product description sounded so lovely. Not the case!

While this soap was long-lasting and it was very creamy and non-drying, the smell is awful.

It has a floral scent to it, but is very powdery. Old-fashioned, yes... but it has something else to it, and it smells of something that would come out the posterior of a little baby who happens to be ill with lower digestive troubles... haha.

Thankfully the scent doesn't cling to the skin once you rinse. That's the only reason why I haven't pitched it in the bin. In fact, it's not that strong in general. It's icky, though.

The fact that it's limited edition is a blessing in disguise, I think... haha.