July 31, 2014 | 1877 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Italian Badger Angle Brush

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I have ordered several brushes from CS. This unfortunately is my least favorite. I find that it's too soft and not dense enough to use for contouring (which is why i bought this in the first place). The hairs aren't super soft but they're not at all scratchy. I wouldn't rebuy this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by irinahanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is kinda coarse, I wasn't expecting that.
It doesn't shed.It doesn't bleed.No smell when I got it.
But it feels rather harsh on my cheeks,and I don't have a sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I have had this brush for several years now and it is still my very favorite! I use it for my all over powder finish. I have washed it, I can't count the times and it always comes out very soft & clean. I probably should buy a backup, but this one is really still like brand new. A great brush IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by dessa123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

awww :) my everyday blush brush, i love it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Dinarayes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have almost all mac bruches but i really like this one for my bloshers

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Okay, after using this brush for more than a year, I believe I have to replace it. After so many washes, the stinky scent is gone long ago but... the brush bristles start to get scratchy! It is okay right after the wash but after 5-6 uses, the bristles start to get scratchy! :( I dont know it's my brush or so with the others' brushes - I just clean the brushes with baby shampoo as always. I am a bit disappointed but considering the low price, I shouldn't complain. However, I now will more likely purchase a MAC 168 or other h/e brushes to save the fuss replacing the brush after a year or so - at least I have never heard problems like this for h/e ones. It's a shame that we don't have good quality cheap alternatives!

Well, since this worked good initally on me, I'm going to leave this 3-lippie, otherwise I guess 2-lippie worthy only.

Original review reviewed in 2009 or sth...
I don't own the MAC 168 to compare, but for sure this is a great blush for applying blush for a soft finish and contouring your cheeks at the same time. The brush size is jsut perfect for my apples. The brush itself is rather soft though not so soft to the point that making picking up blusher from the pan difficult. It is pretty fluffy too. It simply makes blush application easy without leaving harsh lines on your face at all. The only gripe I have is the smell. It really stinks when it first arrives. Luckily it doesn't shed or bleed. I actually washed it like mad for the first two times, using numberous baby shampoo, shower gel, hand soap, normal shampoo, facial cleanser and brush cleanser. After the third washing, the scent is almost gone and less offensive. Will I repurchase? I think I will, for the cheap price (and note that I have to use international shipping) and quaility. It will be even better without the stupid stinky scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This a great brush. I use it for blush contouring blending out cream blushes. It is super soft, dense. It does not shed either.
Looks really classy too with the wooden handle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really good blush brush. This brush is really soft, densely packed and oh so cute! I use this brush to apply and buff in my cream blushes - which I use as bases for La Femme Pressed Powder Blushes - and it works wonders for this task for it makes the application of cream blushes effortless and flawless. I also love using this brush to apply a highlighter to my cheekbones for it grabs just the right amount of product and buffs into my skin to a glowy finish.

This is another great Crown Brush that is sold by Coastal Scents, however, I would suggest you buy it from Crown Brush's website (www.crownbrush.biz) because it's less expensive and you can check out the rest of Crown Brush's large inventory of makeup brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! Its the perfect shape to apply blush. It picks up the color well and is soft as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by dinamalyana

I dont own this.. just wondering if this brush is made from a real cute furry animal..