October 30, 2014 | 1112 users online

Gels/Soaps - Nivea - Happy Time Cream Shower Bamboo Milk & Orange Blossom

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by foofighter99

My favourite body wash! I have tried other brands and even other fragrances in the Nivea body wash line but I always go back to this one. I have to be careful what I use because I am prone to allergic reactions from skin care products. I am a Nivea convert. I feel that I am finally getting smarter with my products and buying things that are simple and tried and true. I use the Nivea Soft, Nivea Crème (dark blue tin) and also the Body Milk. Love, love, love all these products. The fragrance of this body wash is so addictive, creamy, milky, petal fragrant with a citrusy undertone. Good lather and moisturises very well. I will keep buying because I just adore it. xo

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by CupcakesAndUnicorns

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved the smell of this shower wash, but that's where the lovin' ends. As soon as I used it, I broke out in this hive-like rash. Dry, raised patches all over my arms and legs that itched like crazy. The only thing that got rid of them was copious amounts of Vaseline, and it took 4 days before my skin was back to normal. Yuck. It's now just sitting on the side of my bath because I have no idea what to do with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by livelynnlipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this smells so good

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A pretty decent, cheap body wash that lathers like no other. I've literally never seen so much lather for a small amount of product as I do with this one. It works really well as a shaving lubricant. It's not drying, but for moisturization you could do quite a bit better with Softsoap body washes (for the same great price). The smell is pretty good- like fresh oranges- although it's not my *favourite*... citrus scents are just kind of "meh" to me; I get sick of them easily. Smell is a very subjective thing though so give it a whiff in the store and decide for yourself.

However, something weird about this body wash worth mentioning (and the reason for two instead of three lippies) is that it really stings my eyes, even though I've never actually gotten it in my eyes! It's like the fumes of the body wash irritate my eyes. It doesn't happen every time I use it, because I'm usually just standing up when I lather. But any time I'm not careful and my face gets a bit closer to the lather than it usually is- like when I'm sitting down and/or bending over to shave my legs, or when I'm reaching over my shoulder to wash my back with an arm that's already been lathered up- my eyes start stinging and burning and I have to flush them out! And seriously, at no point have the bubbles actually gotten in my eyes, it is sheer proximity to the bubbles that triggers this. Super annoying. This has never happened to me with any other body wash.

I wouldn't buy again because of the weird eye irritation thing, and because, as I mentioned, I think Softsoap makes a better drug store body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

It smells divine! It's so fresh and uplifting it made me buy the full happy time range! Try it out it won't dissappoint you

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Pumpk1npie

Mmmmm smells amazing, so moisturising, cheap dependant on where you buy it, my all time shower time must have!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by CassiaPercival

Ahhhh this shower gel... is the best!
The smell is just divine! It leaves my skin silky smooth and the lather is great!

My favorite part is the smell though, the smell... the smell! HEAVENLY!

This product is literally HEAVEN IN A BOTTLE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I bought this when it was on sale (and came with a free Nivea deodourant). I was pleasantly surprised to find that this is a terrific product. The orange blossom scent isn't very overpowering and smells very warm and refreshing. This is a very moisturizing body wash. Skin is perfectly moisturized after using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: moisturizing, smells amazing :)
CONS: the bottles huge. :(
COMMENTS: I really like it because it's super moisturizing and it smells really good. The smell just wakes me up in the morning and it actually makes me happy LOL the smell is just amazing, that's probably what heaven smells like. The only problem is the bottles a bit big but I don't care, I love it but I'm not buying it again because I want to try all the other scents and it takes me a while to get through them. But OMG, can't wait till I get Harmony Time and Diamond Touch! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the scent, it's so pretty and flowery! I use it every morning in the shower! I want to try the Harmony Time soap too, because I love Nivea products!! I've already tried Diamond Touch and I'm definitely trying more :) <3