September 20, 2014 | 1648 users online

Gels/Soaps - Not Soap, Radio - The Phoenix

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually use Lush bubble bars, but I wanted to give the Phoenix a try. It smells pretty, but I have to use a lot more product than I think should be necessary to get a good head of bubbles. And they don't last very long. I'll use up the bottle that I have, but I don't think I would buy it again on a regular basis. There are other bubble baths that give much better results than the Phoenix does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

(when you need to rise from the ashes—yet again)
Another great product from this line. It can be used as a shower gel or bubble bath. The scent is citrusy, and it's a reddish orange color. It lathers nicely and leaves the skin softly scented.
"Been down so long you think the gutter is the sky? Afraid of tempting the fates by asking, "How can it get worse?" It’s exhausting picking yourself up again and again. So relax. Here’s help:
scented with optimism"
"Step into the water a melancholy figure and out of the steam a new person with the power to affect change and overcome adversity. Keep your ID handy, as you wonít be able to recognize yourself in the mirror. For an instantaneously positive outlook, weíve infused this formula with optimism-promoting bergamot.
It’s not magic; it just works."