Buxom Lash

i like that this mascara was quite wet but dried quickly. the brush is a bit too big and i keep stabbing my eyes. i would buy it again though because it doesn't clump too much and lengthens very well.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This mascara was very disappointing because I love a dramatic, thick and lengthened lash look but it provided a very natural look. I tried to build it up with several coats to increase the intensity, but it maintained a defined natural thin lash look without much length or volume. Buxom as a brand is one of my favorites, the eyeshadow and lip polish are fabulous so I was expecting a lot from this mascara. There are drugstore mascaras that give a natural look which are better for the price. If you want a very minimal no makeup look then you'd probably like this but if you want big impact lashes then this isn't for you.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this mascara. The only reason I did not give it five lippies is because the formula has a bit more "tug" to it than I like when applying...I prefer a silky, soft lash finish. It does look lovely, though. It doesn't flake and it is a very rich black. Doesn't weigh my lashes down, either.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My mascara reviews always tend to be opposite the general consensus. I hated this mascara soooo much. My go-to favorite is Loreal Voluminous- I like super thick, super long, spidery, almost clumpy looking lashes- this one is the complete opposite. It coats my lashes with super thin formula, that does't do anything except make it look like all my lashes are skinny and stuck together, not even any longer. And I couldn't keep coating them to try and bulk them up because they were so stuck together. However, I do understand that we're all just different. This just does not work for me but obviously works for others.

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL!

I have naturally long lashes but this product takes it to the next level. I don't live in US so makes it super hard for me to get it but when I do, I always make sure its like 2 or 3 bottles of the stuff cause I refuse to wear anything else on my lashes.

My mum bought this for me when I was first trying stuff out with makeup and I have used it ever since.

It gets every lash so smoothly and there is not a clump in sight ever.I can get away with having one layer of the stuff but I usually do two because then I have BAM eyelashes. NO NEED FOR FALSIES!

I cannot express how much I love this mascara... <3 <3

Although it gives me super awesome lashes-- it also makes me look like a raccoon just a few hours later! It's not clumpy at all, just doesn't stay on.

Really surprised at the reviews for this - perhaps I got a bad tube of this mascara.

Very flaky and dry. I found it hard to even coat the entirety of my lashes from root to tip. Very thin consistency as well. I tried to apply a second coat and was unable to build it up and it looked even more flaky.

This reminds me of L'Oreal Telescopic carbon black mascara in how clumpy it looks when applied. It is not as clumpy, but unlike the LT, the clumps can't be separated easily (or sometimes at all) and this flakes a lot more. Eventually, LT looks pretty nice despite how high maintenance it is, whereas this one is just as high maintenance but looks kind of meh once applied. This is also twice the price of LT ($19 versus $9). The brush is similar in that it is rubbery but the shape is slightly better and it isn't as flexible.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is my new HG mascara!! I rec'd this in Sephora's Lashstashed favorites, and immediately loved it! It separates, lengthens, gives volume and curls. I absolutely love it. I love this for an everyday, light mascara. It gives a very natural look. Will continue to purchase.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My HG mascara before this was Chanel Inimitable Waterproof. This has replaced it and is my new HG. I wish it was waterproof, I know they have a waterproof version so I will have to try it. I am nervous it won't live up to the awesomeness that the regular version is. I have only tried the small sample from Sephora, I know people complain that the wand is huge so I don't know how it would be full size. I have used Benefit BadGal Lash and that has a huge wand, so I don't think this will be a problem. It has a rubberized wand, like Inimitable, and those always seem to work best for me. I have really long lashes naturally but could use volume. This mascara is fantastic. I read in a magazine that it was the closest thing to fake lashes and I definitely agree! It makes my lashes look full and doesn't clump or migrate and give me raccoon eyes. It also doesn't make them look pointy or crispy, I had that problem with Benefit's They're Real! mascara. I sometimes do a little combing to separate, but it is nothing major. I do find this product works best if you use a lighter hand when applying it. Light fanning motions. There is no learning curve and it looked nice the first time I used it though. It makes my lashes look natural (as in soft and not full of product), but very full and defined. I love how it makes them look! The price isn't fantastic, but it isn't terrible either for me.

Popular Mascaras