November 27, 2014 | 1337 users online

Conditioner - Clinique - Clinique hair care dramatic moisture

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this and had high hopes considering the price but didn't leave my hair soft ...not moisturizing enough for very dry hair though was okay on my friends hair which isn't colored.
Expensive...but didn't work for me

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2007 7:12:00 AM More reviews by ananga

This conditioner did not do much for my hair. I was expecting it to be much softer after this but it is still hard to comb it. Nothing dramatic about this.Nice smell but very common , again nothing special. The package is nice. IMO high price for the average prefomance. Wont by again. I will try some other.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Nemea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This conditioner gives nice slip and moisture without weighing my hair down. My hair is fine, but I have a full head of it, and normally moisturizing products have a tendency og making my hair flat and too soft. But this conditioner fits the bill, and in addition, I also enjoy the light smell. Might be too light for seriously dry hair, but for me, it's definitely a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2006 2:00:00 AM More reviews by ingad

I think it is quite nice conditioner for fine-medium hair.It is light and does give some moisture and hair looks shiner.i believe it has quite a lot silicone, so it is not for every day use.I love the smell!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2006 2:31:00 PM More reviews by tat2dfaerie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't seen this stuff around so I think it was discontinued. Shame, because I've had a lemming to use this again! Smells great, conditions nicely and the packaging lets every last drop of it come out so nothing's wasted. My hair's always been dry, and this did a good job of fixing it up before I straighten. Wish it would come back.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2006 5:30:00 AM More reviews by calico23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I must say that i found this to be sooo light weight, and not gloopy at all, and myself (And my husband) love the smell...
I tried it when i was desperate after having a terrible hair weekend, and didnt know what else to do. I think i straightened it too much, and it was dead, and shapeless. The ends just stuck down straight, and frizzy!
After one application (ok, i blowdried for about 2 minutes to really try to get it in there) my hair was so so soft, without being sticky( like everything else i have been trying ).
And Most importantly it smoothed my cuticle FLAT like nothing ive used before.
I think th pH must be right or something, but i havent had results like this before. I have had soft hair, but never as SHINY or SMOOTH!

Leeetle but pricey, but worth it...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2005 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Nikkirose2305

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It did not help my dry hair at all this prpl stuff is not worth the money! I gave it away to my sister $10+ never again would i by shampoo from my favorite MAKEUP!!! counter they should stick to what they know best.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2005 8:20:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Like the reviewer below, I felt this didnt do much for my hair when applying it on... It kind of wasn't 'being interactive' with my damaged tresses, remaining somewhat like seperate entities.
But results are okay, once i start rinsing it out. Leaves my hair soft & didn't weigh it down. The pale purple colour is freakish. Performance-wise, nothing dramatic..pretty basic, though the countergal told me this is a hair mask. This is an average conditioner by my standards. Pass by margin level.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2005 3:02:00 AM More reviews by weirdpoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is actually pretty good. i use it everyday. it feels really weird when u apply it onto the hair, it feels like it's not doing anything. but once u rinse it off you can feel the difference. a bit pricey for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2004 6:14:00 AM More reviews by shirfene

Dramatic Moisture Intensive Conditioner AU$20 , 200ml

This is actually a hair mask that should be leave on hair for 5 minutes before rinsing off. I won't say that it's as good as Kerastase Masquintense, but I must add that it's a good conditioner for dry hair. It softens and detangles, as well as add great moisture to my hair. My suggestion is...instead of using it as a weekly hair mask, try to use it as a conditioner 2-3 times a week. I'm very happy about the results, it beats Redken All Soft heavy cream in my opinion. It doesn't have great smell, but I'm not complaining. Not really expensive actually, I think the 200ml bottle would lasts me 2 months? In short, overall a good product.
continued >>