October 21, 2014 | 1823 users online

Hair - Clinique - Clinique hair care gentle wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2003 4:52:00 AM More reviews by bastet

Seems that I am the only one here who really like this shampoo. I don't think it's stripping, I even don't use conditioner afterwards. My hair feels soft and light afterwards. I have to add though that my hairtype is fine, straight and smooth. Probably it's a YMMV thing.

UPDATE: Clinique have changed the formula of this shampoo and I utterly hate them for doing that. It was one of the few SLS-free ones available to me that I wouldn't get an allergic reaction to. Shame on you Clinique for messing up a perfect product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by djhispanica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was my first Clinique purchase, so I really wanted to give it a shot. It does smell very good--a cool citrusy scent--but I found it to be very drying to my hair. It is also very expensive for such a small bottle, but the packaging is pretty cool. I've decided to use it only on the weekends so it would last longer. While it is not really "gentle" for everyday washing, I found that my hair felt very clean after using it on the weekends. Although I might buy it again, I am not sure if it's worth the $11 for one bottle. I guess I don't really recommend it unless you feel like splurging on some cool looking clinque stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2003 9:22:00 PM More reviews by KaraLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have normal, thick hair and I found this shampoo to be very clarifying, yet gentle enough to use everyday.

The only setback is the fact that the bottle is the size of a tampon. But for 11.50, it's not too bad of a price.