July 26, 2014 | 967 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Line Eyeshadow 'C' Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this brush; the bristles are dense, yet soft, pick up and deposit eye colour perfectly, and holds up well to cleaning. And only $4 CAD! I use this brush every day :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush, at $3 it is a must-have for any brush collection! It is very dense which makes it great for packing color onto the eye. I have had mine for at least a year and have had no problem with shedding. On some of the elf brushes, the glue inside the handle comes apart after a number of washes, but I havent had that problem with the C brush. It has held up very well. I use it 2-5x a week, primarily for applying my brow bone highlight. I use this just as often as my MAC and Real Techniques eye brushes. Highly recommend picking this up, youve got nothing to lose!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Sgoosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I luv this brush I swear it feels high end I use it for my naked palettes works better then the brushs that come with it and I've noticed most ELF brushs can take a beaten I've had a fe that last a few years and that's with every day use !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- no shedding
- dense
- soft

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: This brush is very dense, so it packs a lot of color onto the lid. It's also the perfect size - not too large or small. I also use this to apply color beneath my lower lashes.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This brush feels like QUALITY!!!

It looks professional, and it feels professional.

Great for packing in shadow and great for the prows.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush had really surprised me. After picking it up for a few bucks I never would have thought it would become one of my most used brushes. I use it with almost all of my eye shadow looks.
It's absolutely perfect for packing color on to the eyelid, especially if a shadow isn't too pigmented and needs as much help as it can get. I also use it for the highlight underneath my brows. The size is great because it holds a nice amount of product, and is soft enough that I can blend color out if I choose. I can even use it to highlight my inner eye or smudge underneath my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush, although it just doesn't suit my tastes. The brush is very soft with short densely packed bristles. For me, the bristles are too densely packed and I find it picks up more product than I need and then holds onto the product instead of evenly depositing it over my eyelids. But that doesn't mean it's not a great brush, it's just not my favorite. I would definitely recommend checking it out, since what doesn't work for one person might work fine for another. I do like to use this for blending out shadows. The density of the bristles makes it more suited for blending than packing on color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ladykay09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

awesome brush must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by purpleredswirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This might sound crazy but I use this brush for one thing, highlight. It is perfect for getting the right amount of shadow in the right place under my eyebrow and then I use the tip to place and inner corner highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great brush for beginners and experienced makeup artists alike. I don't think there is a better deal out there as far as the quality and price of this brush, there are definitely comparable brushes as far as application but these are perfect. I have two of these and they are among my favorite and most used brushes, a day doesn't go by without me using one of them. If you don't buy any other brushes this year, go buy this one. It's worth the 3 dollars.