October 2, 2014 | 955 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Kittencashman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm giving this product 5. I know that its not the quality you would get buying luxury shampoo/conditioner, but keeping in mind that its only 3-5 dollars for 10.1 fl bottle of this amazing smelling product I couldn't just give it a four. Obviously it isn't just the smell you're looking for in a conditioner. It makes my hair soft from the moment I wash it out. My hair drys soft and is super manageable. It actually has helped soften my ends! (I'm ignoring a well needed trim) It doesn't weigh my hair down and I'm reminded of it's beautiful smell every time my hair moves. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product and it's softness it has to offer. The price is very reasonable and it that packaging is very eye grabbing. 100% recommended for budget-buyers.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Arrington0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard some really good reviews about this line and thought i'd try it out. I really wanted to love this stuff but I just couldn't . I only bought the conditioner and it smells pretty nice. It helps detangle a little but thats as good as it gets. As soon as I hop out the shower, all the softness of the conditioner is gone. Once my hair drys, thats exactly how it feels, dry. Im not a big fan at all, in fact I'm trying to use it up asap so i can move on to a better conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by rngirl2014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My hair has NEVER EVER been this soft! I've only used it today (hopefully, it doesn't go downhill! Will update if it does!), but my hair is so soft! I have shoulder length 3A curls and I have soft and defined curls. I skipped my usual gel for today and just added Suave Captivating Curls mousse (highly recommend) on soaking wet hair. I am in love! if it keeps giving me these great results I will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

This conditioner along with it's matching shampoo smells amazing. Sadly, the set just doesn't leave my hair feeling all that great. The first couple uses my hair felt awesome, but by the second week into using this set - the shampoo weighed my roots down and the conditioner wasn't as moisturizing as I needed it to be. I give the scent 5 stars.. And as for performance - only 3. Wish it would've worked better =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Love, love, love this conditioner! I have very fine, very straight hair down to my shoulders and I'm trying to grow it long to donate it. This conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down. It leaves it smooth and silky soft. It smooths all the frizz with no weigh down! Easy to distribute through hair and easy to rinse. I pair it with HE honey I'm strong shampoo and my hair looks and feels like a just walked out of the salon. I've tried everything from $30 salon conditioners to .99 drug store brands. NOTHING has made my hair look this good! Might be my HG conditioner!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this along with the shampoo. I have super curly hair, so it helps to de-tangle without weighing my curls down. Plus, it smells so good! It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and it doesn't dry out. I don't even have to use a lot even though my hair is thick because it works so well. I use this conditioner all of the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra470

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well let me start off my saying how amazing this product actually is, As soon as I apply it onto my scalp it instantly detangles and leaves my hair soft to the touch. But, that's just in the water. Once I towel dry my hair it feels exactly like silk. It's soft to the touch leaving a light but amazing scent that makes me feel like I'm in a Tropical Paradise.This conditioner is honestly so hydrating and pretty light it feels amazing on your hair. I would totally repurchase this product over and over again!! I love it<3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 3:53:00 AM More reviews by RandomDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have continuously used the Featherweight shampoo and conditioner set on my hair for a few years now and I absolutely love it. A couple of times I have switched and tried different shampoos to see if there was anything better for my hair out there but so far this is the best! It even beats a lot of other, more expensive hair care products I've used in the past and it's not terribly expensive at all. It can be a little tough to find since not all stores carry this particular set in their stock, but I think more stores should start to stock the Featherweight collection because it really is wonderful. Using the set together leaves my hair so incredibly shiny and glossy and really does make it super light and wispy! My hair feels so soft and weightless afterwards, plus, I shower in the mornings and my hair always smells delicious going to school. My boyfriend loves to smell my hair after I use it, too! People always tell me how soft and shiny my hair is, and I would absolutely recommend this set to any of them. Never have I experienced anything with this shampoo or conditioner that would make me want to stop buying or using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by obsess1beauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of the best conditioners I've used yet. It is moisturizing but not to the point where my hair was left flat and yucky. This doesn't weigh my hair down whatsoever and totally improved its manageability. Seeing as how this is meant for fine hair, I'm impressed! I wasn't left with hair full of body though, so if you're looking for fuller locks, it won't be found in this product or its matching shampoo (at least in my case). I was able to glide a comb through my hair with ease and it left my hair incredibly soft and smooth with no frizz after drying/styling. Of course, since its herbal essences we're talking, it smells wonderful; like a piece of fruity candy or some kind of rainbow sorbet!
The only thing bad about this product as a whole is, again, the packaging. It's a flip-top instead of the usual 'push' one on the others. Big mess if you aren't careful and it'll leave the top crusty- ew. Aside from that, it's a repurchase for me.

EDIT: This is still an awesome conditioner, but not at the expense of my skin looking terrible. It has so much heavy dimethicone that I was left with 'backne' and sores in my scalp. My hair was fine with it, but my sensitive skin revolted as I've said with the shampoo. Still works well and I think people who have less sensitive skin than myself can use this, but if not you may not want to think about putting this even a decimeter near your skin! Now I only have 24hrs to figure out how to clear up my forehead of red, blotchy pimples for an event. Thanks Herbal Essences....thanks. lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner. This and the shampoo are my favourite set to use. It leaves me hair light and fluffy, hydrated instead of oily. Will definitely rebuy :)