April 18, 2014 | 1969 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by chuynhmonkey

This brush is amazing! I bought it on a whim and didn't think it would be that good because of the price. It's sooo soft and does a very good job of distributing powder across my face. The good thing about this brush is that there's no soapy residue after washing it; it's very easy to rinse and doesn't take long to clean at all. Also, it dries very fast when I left it to dry. Overall, I would 100% recommend this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by skitles78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe I waited so long to try this amaaazing brush! I use this to apply my powder and it has such flawless application and really picks up the product to press it into your skin. I didn't realize that a brush could make such a difference in the way my face looks. I brought 2 just incase one were to break because this brush is just that good. And for $3 how could you go wrong (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush... I am not sure how I ever lived without it! I use it for liquid foundation and to apply powder. Gives a great "airbrushed" look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best brush from ELF. I use this to put on powder foundation or buff out my makeup. I won't really use this to set my makeup because I think it picks up more product, but this is still great. It is sturdy and the bristles are non-irritating to my sensitive skin. It is not flimsy either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This brush is AMAZEBALLS.

I have several of these brushes for different purposes, liquid and powder. 3 doillars for this product is a great value. Why pay 30 plus dollars for a MAC brush when this one is better!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by jasthill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Skin type: moderate acne (6-10+ active spots), oily all over, dry around certain acne spots, uneven skin tone due to acne scars (not deep, just miscolored surface level spots), fair with yellow undertones. Basically, my skin is every girls worst nightmare.

I use this to put on my press powder and it does wonderful! It is not as invasive as a kabuki brush can sometimes feel (like it's stabbing into your skin/pores rather than pressing) but this is a great, soft feeling that still puts the product exactly where you want it to be.

And come on, it's $3. Put your shoes on and run to Target. Buy this baby.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by aimage

I bought this brush after hearing so much great things about it. The brush itself is good and it never shed at all. I just wouldn't buy it again because I didn't find that it did a good job at the purpose of what I bought it for. Which was foundation application. I tried using it as a powder brush but like I expected it packed on too much. Not the brushes fault of course. I also think my brush wasn't made right in the processing of making it. The brush head was really loose when I got it and evenually loosened even more. It was a huge fuse to use because of that. I just had a bad experience with this brush which is the reason why I don't plan on ever getting it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by MandyLynn90

I absolutely LOVE this brush!! DEFINITELY worth the 3 dollars I paid for it at Target. I would buy if it was 3 times that price! <3 it

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by kyleeje

I bought this brush after wanting a flat top foundation brush. I previously had their small stipple brush, it just was too flimsy. So I tried this out! For only 3 dollars, I'm pleased! At first I hated it, thought about returning it. But I found I get the best look when I stipple stipple stipple! it creates and even and smooth base and I'm starting to fall in love with this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by andonthatnote

This may be blasphemy, but I like this brush better than the Real Techniques expert face brush! Nothing makes my liquid foundation look as good as this one does, and the bristles don't absorb too much product so I can get by with using half a much foundation! If you're in the market for a foundation brush that will give you a flawless finish you can't do better than this one at this price!