January 25, 2015 | 2026 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 8:09:00 AM More reviews by thebriggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is awesome for three dollars. I use it for stippling on my foundation. It is nice and full and super soft. I actually like it better than my sephora brush, which feels pokey and rough in comparison. I did take one lippie off because the handle just fell off one day. I've tried to super glue it back on, but no matter how many times I do it, this handle just doesn't want to stay on!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG all-purpose brush! I own 3 of these, one for powder, one for foundation and one for blush.
This brush buffs out my foundation flawlessly and doesn't soak up the product at all. It distributes powder evenly and doesn't cake anything up. And it also works for applying blush to the apples of my cheeks.
It's a great size, the density of the bristles is perfect, it doesn't shed at all. And the best part is that it's only $3. The value is insanely amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by lalalowie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YAAAAS. I've gone through like 5 of these brushes. Everything about this brush is amazing: the price, the quality, the application, the fact that you can use it for liquid and powder. I love love love this brush. The one and only con is that every brush I've bought sheds. No like dog hair crazy, but it's significant enough for me to give it an overall rating of 4/5.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by thesunshinekid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

All time favorite brush. So soft and never sheds. Works well for any foundation I use and to blend concealer, bronzers, blush, ect.. Worth more the the $3 you pay for it. Good job ELF!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best three dollars I've ever spent. Brush does not shed, and it really saves on foundation. Makes foundation look smooth and sett. Get one. You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Sondey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Have been using this brush everyday for a year now, still looks new. Barely loses hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by archt_marj14

Absolutely Fabulous! My favorite product in the whole ELF line. The bristles are soft & feel luxurious. I use this to either apply powder foundation (when I only want a light coverage) or to buff it out (when I use a sponge for a heavier coverage). Inexpensive, sturdy & just all-around awesome. I wish they'd make a portable version with the same size head but a shorter handle. I will never stop repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Lashaye16

Love this brush! I use it to apply my urban decay nearly naked foundation! And it gives me the most perfect finish! I bought this one years ago. Then recently I purchased another one and noticed it's not as full as my first one and the handle is much shorter. I use the second one for my setting powder. I love these brushes but I hate when the handle completely falls off. But you get what you pay for! LOL

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2014 7:13:00 AM More reviews by sgnewbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best brush ever! Good for thin liquid-water like foundation, thick creamy foundations, you can use this for practically your whole face! Use the flat side for foundation, concealer, powder, blush, and the sharp sides for contour! Absolutely amazing and it's only SGD$4 (US$3). Regretted not buying a bunch more cause i really love how dense the brush in and how it buffs foundation into the skin so effortlessly.

PS/ I've seen previous reviews that the brush handle is shorter and the bristles are less dense but i actually prefer the shorter handles, its easier for me to go closer to my mirror and the bristles are still as dense as the old elf powder brush my sister has a few years back!

5/5 repurchase!

EDIT: 3/12/14

Recently just repurchased this brush but I found that it wasn't as dense as the previous one that I got - both have shorter handles. So maybe it's just inconsistency with the E.L.F side - cutting this to 4/5.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by keekz

I had this brush laying around my house, and before i came across it on MUA under "MUA top picks" i never used it.

I bought this brush for under $10.00 and i wish i knew when purchasing it how much of a gem it would be and had bought more. This moring i swirled and stippled my foundation on and it was so effortless and FUN. it feels so nice on my face i had to tell myself to stop dapping and swirling at one point.

I then used this brush for my pressed powder and stippled it on and the final result is flawless skin. Everything looks so smooth and soft. Love this brush!