July 31, 2014 | 1463 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by chilipepper12390

Awesome brush, soft, applies product nicely, excellent price, and I've had it for a while and it hasn't lost a ton of hairs or gotten gross looking. Win for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down, my absolute favorite brush for applying pressed powder/setting powder!!! For about $3 you can't go wrong with this brush. I've had mine for about 3 years now, I use it everyday, and it's still working great. I know some people also use it to apply their liquid foundation as well. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

Absolutely the best little brush I've come across. Soft, dense, and cheaper than dirt. It blends foundation like a dream. It's perfect. I've picked up 2 more!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by aparnad198

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's great for foundation or powder and I've had it for over 3 years and it doesn't shed, it's so soft, and it dries incredibly quickly. One thing though, is that it works way better if you dot your foundation on your face with your fingers and spread it out a little, then blend it in with the brush because then it doesn't get as wet and you can go longer without washing it.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never had a high end make up brush but i feel like this one is just as good. I've had mine for awhile now, i always hated the powder puffs you get with powder compacts so i decided to give this a try. i love you, i use elfs studio translucent powder. basically, i love it. its a great brush, none of the bristle things havent fell out so difently give this a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe how amazing this brush is! I'm very picky with my foundation application, and I've been doing the same thing for about 2 years. I picked this up without knowing it was useful for foundation. I'm so glad I got this brush, I used it today and my foundation looks flawless! It also didn't absorb a bunch of product. I pumped some foundation to my cheek then buffed away, then the other side of my face. Next time I go to target I will pick up another one of these brushes to have when I wash this one. I have finally found a faster foundation brush/routine! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Courtney16

Omg
I love love this.
I got it for only $3.
It is soooo soft. (:

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Seemi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall this is a good brush it blends foundation beautifully, applies powder seamlessly I have no complaints.... Well maybe one I keep seeing reviewers banging on it's only $3!!!! Here in the UK with postage this brush costs £6.95!!! I don't think it's fair us Brits have to shell out more for the same item. This said I am happy with the brush and will buy a backup!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Probably the best $3 you could ever spend. This brush is great for both powder and liquid blushes, liquid/powder foundations AND good for contouring. This is a multi use brush and therefore a must have in your brush collection. Doesn't shed and I haven't had any issues with black dye after washing. Buy this brush!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brush bleeds black dye when you wash it with soap. I have complexion brush and blush brush from elf and those two did not turn soap water black. I washed it multiple times and the water is still not clear. The bristles feel soft but i am afraid to use it. Target raised price to $4.