March 1, 2015 | 1270 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2015 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Tabcourt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG brushes. I never realized how important brushes are to makeup application until recently. I use them for everything now. E.L.F brushes are amazing, they are great brushes, but the price is the real kicker. I know you need to clean them but they are so inexpensive I have brushes for each eye makeup/blush/foundation color I own so the color stays completely intact. I know it sounds a bit much, but I got them at a discount dept store so they were even less than they usually are. The cashier asked me if I was a make up artist so you get the idea of how many I bought! LOVE them.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2015 9:25:00 PM More reviews by blancopanda920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

didn't work for me at all:/

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2015 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Alyssa3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is my go to powder brush it works so good and it's cheap too

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2015 11:05:00 AM More reviews by oliviamclark

This brush works so good, The pieces don't shed on your face, it is great for even distributing and the price blows me away! Deffinelty a must-buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2015 2:16:00 PM More reviews by adeleme

I got this as part of a set of E.L.F. brushes, all of which I love and came in a zippered bag with compartments. This one I must say is not my favorite. In fact, it isn't getting any action at all. After one washing it got stiff and feels really hard on my skin whenever I try to use it with liquid foundation. I guess I was just used to the E.L.F. stippling brush? But still, I'm baffled at all the glowing reviews for this brush. I love ELF but this is probably my least favorite of their products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2015 7:31:00 PM More reviews by marisfost

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this brush for both powder and liquid foundations! I would like if it was a little denser, sometimes doesn't buff into skin as well with liquid foundations. I love this product for the cheap price. It's my holy grail!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2015 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice brush seems like alotta uses but ive only used for elfs acne fighting foundation and it buffs it in nicely... See alot of peope use for powder and might try that seems like it would be good coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2015 8:27:00 PM More reviews by infinitoria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush is great! I use it for powder foundation. As other reviewers have mentioned, the handle does come loose, but I taped mine in place and it fixed the problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2015 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Lilly81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brush is amazing. The handle sometimes comes loose after months of use and washing but mine has never come off completely. At any rate, for the price, just buy another if it did. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 8:09:00 AM More reviews by thebriggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is awesome for three dollars. I use it for stippling on my foundation. It is nice and full and super soft. I actually like it better than my sephora brush, which feels pokey and rough in comparison. I did take one lippie off because the handle just fell off one day. I've tried to super glue it back on, but no matter how many times I do it, this handle just doesn't want to stay on!