October 21, 2014 | 1755 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Finally I got it online to see all the hype and it's totally worth it :)..Let me point out that I live in a country where MU brushes are so dear and usually useless, I got it online for around 5 $ (including shipping ) but still a great price for such a magic blush , everything that could be said about it is true , I tried it with a liquid foundation using a stippling method and it didn't absorb one drop of it !! I was amazed , four lippies just because I haven't tried it with other make up yet , but I feel it won't fail me . Will update for sure .

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is AMAZING especially for blush, powder, and powder foundation, maybe even liquid foundation! So far, I love using it for setting powder. All you have to do is stipple it into your skin and it's so amazing for blush which you also stipple onto your cheekbones. Love this!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by skylalavigne

would definitely repurchase, only bad thing is the fallout. i haven't washed it yet so idk about that... while buffing in my liquid foundation with this, i see only a slight difference from when i used to just use my fingers. doesnt absorb any product. a see hairs fall out after i use this brush but i haven't noticed any hairs on my face while buffing. BUT for $3, its great!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by attarius

This brush was just a brush to me. It didn't feel like pressing bunnies to my skin like my other foundation brush, and it didn't spread my foundation well in a stippling motion either. It also didn't suffice in spreading any powder in a stippling motion as well. I don't wipe any brush across my face due to the flakiness it causes on me and I don't want to wipe any foundation off of the places I wish to cover. It is semi soft, looks cool, and is very cheap. Besides that, it's function quality to me is poor.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by OrangeMintPop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

For only $3 it does the job. I have my brush for over 4 years and it is still holding up very well. I use this brush for powder foundation and blending out my blush and bronzer. My brush has not fray as I keep it in the brush guard that it comes with. The size of the brush made it easy to powder my face quickly. This is definitely a brush I use on the daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by vaivut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

By far my favourite brush from ELF. I use this with mineral foundation and it's excellent for layering foundation and buffing it in. I have just bought another one so I could keep one at work. Would definitely recommend this brush to everyone who doesn't own one yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Andie97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is so amazing! It makes any foundation I have tried look so much better! This buffs the product onto the skin in a way that offers more coverage and less shiny/wet looking finish. AND it never sheds! I have used much more expensive brushes that shed all over my face and I ended up throwing them out, but this $3 gem never does, even after multiple washings (I use J&J Head to Toe baby wash to clean my brushes). Such a great find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

There are so many reviews for this brush, mine seems a little pointless it's a great brush washes well, I use this for mineral makeup and buffing in powder (rice powder or setting powder) I don't usually use this for liquid foundation, but its firm yet soft enough you could.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by lenglander

tried it out and this brush eventually just wears out and I was never happy with the results. bought it once and will not rebuy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

Oh. My. Goodness! LOVE this brush! I use it for sooo many things! I buff out liquid foundation with it, use if for a more sheer blush to build up more color, seriously, whatever. Super soft, dense bristles that feel really high quality! I even bought one for my mom to use with her pressed powder foundation and she loves it too!