October 22, 2014 | 1941 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - Creamy Cleanser Formula 1

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by Ebovary

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used! I love the feel, the texture..not greasy and after removing the cleanser with a wet, warm cloth, I take my hands and rinse with water. I can re-apply eye makeup if i need to because there is no residue.
My fool-proof method is this...one eye at a time, I take a pea size of the cleanser and gently massage the cleanser all over the eyelid, into the lash area and under the lower lid, removing mascara and eyeliner...keeping my eye closed the entire time...then I cup my hand with running tepid water and rinse my eye area several times, rinsing off all the black gook. Then I take a warm, wet cloth and gently pat my eye, removing any residue.
After this I cleanse the rest of my face.
There is never any stinging or blurriness afterwards. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff!!!! It conditions the eye area and lashes! Just a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by kiwimitts

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very dry skin at times and I love this cleanser! It's very thick and creamy and doesn't have an offensive odor. It's gentle on the face, and removes makeup very well. The only thing that would make this product better is if it would lather.

Although this cleanser can be a bit spendy if you purchase at full price, I've purchased found it for as little as 99 cents on ebay.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by mslorid

If you have dry skin this product is a very moisturizing cleanser. I only use it occasionally when my skin is too dry for a basic cleanser and I pair it with an exfoliator otherwise you might as well wash your face with crisco.
I can see this being useful in dry climates. When traveling to AZ or CO where the air is so dry I noticed the need for more moisturizing products and I had samples of this which came in handy. Luckily I live in a humid climate so this is an occasional use for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by csunger02

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think MK products don't get a fair shake. This is a great cleanser!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by MMarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very thick creamy cleanser for normal/dry skin types. I have oily skin and truly love this cleanser. It removes all my mu and spf and contains no irritating fragrance to I can not take. This might clog people who are very clog prone but I highly recommend this cleanser for all skin types especially during the winter months.