April 17, 2014 | 1973 users online

Scrubs - Bliss Labs - Blood Orange + White Pepper Sugar Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While not a fan of the smell, I do like the fact that as I scrub, the sugar melts and when I rinse, everything just goes away like soap and I'm left with smoother skin. I hate things that leave an oily film behind, and this doesn't. I just have to be gentle and not use too much because the sugar granules can be a bit big and rough on my sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by orderlyfashion

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

One lipstick for the scent - smells great and is light and fresh, does not cling to the skin for too long, so you can layer scents without much interference from this.

One lipstick for the feel - it's not at all oily and does not leave a residue on body or bathtub as other reviewers have noticed.

Minus one lipstick because it exfoliates only about as well as my $2 Target loofah.

Minus two lipsticks for being insanely expensive! I mean $30++ for a bath product. After one use I came to my senses and returned it. Lesson learned, don't drink a glass of wine and shop sephora.com during a sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by BayBayFay

the best scrub I have ever used- went on smoothly (not all goopy) easy to scoop from the container (sometimes the goopy scrubs stick together so you take out more than you need/want) felt and smelled great. It also dissolved easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by salomelovesjohn

I really like this product, but let me say that I hate most scrubs for feeling too oily and leaving my shower covered in oil. I have more sensitive skin and this scrub works great for that. Not as strong or rough as other scrubs, but not everyone wants that. Love the scent too, but I personally don't want to smell like my scrub after a shower because I have a lot of great perfumes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

The trick for an intense exfoliation is to using this scrub is to pat dry the skin, or dampen it just a TINY TINY bit, and scrub. If you're in the shower the water will dissolve the sugar immediately. I love the smell, i love that it doesnt leave my skin with a oil film like most scrubs, yet my skin is soft. Trust me ladies, try it this way and im sure you're be pleased!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by clownsrus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this product. While the delicate orange scent is exquisite, it does not exfoliate as roughly as I'd like it to. After a few circles with your hands, the sugar dissolves and it foams up into a body wash type thing...but the thing is, I already HAVE body wash, and the loofah I use with it already sloughs off the dead skin. So really, this is useless.
I mean, it's fun to use, but that's it. Plus I paid 36$ for it which is just ridiculous for something you don't even need.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Do not buy this scrub unless you are looking for a basic lathering soap because that's exactly what it is. I barely felt any exfoliation after rubbing it over my skin. I just now use it as a soap but definitely skip this one if you are looking for something that will actually scrub and get rid of dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2008 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I generally like a scrub that you can feel the grit without it being painful, have a mild pleasing scent, and does not have too much oil in it that stays on my skin. Read my other scrubs reviews if you like those things, too. With the Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper, I was expecting to be awakened with the scent, and instead, I could barely tell it was an "orange" scent unless I got inches away from the tub to inhale. That was a disappointment. The Sephora Tangerine & Grapefruit line has much more oomph. The grit in this sugar scrub is very fine, and I prefer a little more scritchyness. No "oily" feeling though!