October 25, 2014 | 1850 users online

Eyeliner - GOSH - Let's Twist Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a review for the colour Deep SEa which is a very dark/navy blue.
application is really good although you do need to make a second line for a really dark look.
wear is good however i would not call this a waterproof product.
i would not purchase this product again purely because i thought it would be waterproof.
good range of colours though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I was excited to see that the drugstores in NY are now carrying Gosh cosmetics! I noticed Let's Twist in Hot Flamingo and was really excited by the idea of a hot pink eyeliner. I hate the twist up style of pencil; the product never matches up to regular pencil liners. This is no exception. The liner itself it very creamy but not half as pigmented as I'd hoped. It is not a true hot pink but rather an eyeliner form of MAC Stars n Rockets; pretty, but not what I wanted. On my skin, the colour hardly shows up and for almost $15, that is really disappointing. I did set the liner with Stars n Rockets which looked nice but still underwhelming.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Kbechha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I had the colour ''carbon black''
This eyeliner is easy to apply, but I messed ut so many times by drawing a too thick line. But you can fix it with some make up remover and a cotton swab. The eyeliner lasts for some hours, but then it wears off, and the waterproofness wasn't too good. I actually got water in my face and some of the eyeliner dissapeared.
You don't get much product for your money though, the liner looked like it was about 5 centimetres +/-.
The positive side of this eyeliner was that it looked great on and gave a really good and sharp colour, it's cheap and they don't test on animals which is really important to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by integritybites

Taupe is a brownish grey shade (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/taupe) and how Grey Mink turns up on my eyes is exactly that. The PERFECT Taupe - a brownish grey shade. I have strong yellow undertones (Chinese, of course) and I believe this helps to darken the shade slightly to bring out the brown in it, while keeping the overall colour tone in the "cool" family.

Have typical dark coloured eyes that look too harsh and fierce in black or dark coloured eyeliners? Grey Mink is THE perfect solution. I lined this all round my eyes, both upper and lower lashline. For the first time, my eyes actually looked bigger naturally. Black on the lower lashline entirely is a no-no on small Oriental eyes like mine as it only makes them smaller.

This glides on very nicely and smooth, though a few swipes might be required for better colour payoff, as this is not a dark shade. I love the automatic twist liner concept. Say goodbye to sharpening it and getting an uneven look to the pencil.

It certainly is waterproof and smudgeproof, BUT on oily lids with no primer, this does fade slightly in colour intensity towards the end of the day. So 1 lippie off for that.

I'm very happy with the Gosh Grey Mink and will very likely repurchase and venture into other unique shades - as soon as my current stash of liners run out, which is probably the next Blue Moon (once every 28 years).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by findingeva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As far as texture goes, it's relatively soft, however, it's definitely not waterproof, it seems to disappear almost seconds after i put it on, i like my eyeliner to be intense and last for at least a few hours, this does not.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2010 10:55:00 AM More reviews by LauraDB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice colour, but the waterproofness makes it go on roughly and doesnt apply well to the waterline. Too waxy a consistency for me. But the packaging is good in that you don't have sharpen it. Overall a disappointment

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Carolish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the fact that you don't have to sharpen it, but mine broke, so the product is stuck in there and i can't get more out. This eyeliner applies very smoothly and it is easy to put on the waterline, but it smugdes out after about an our. It says it's waterproof, but mine smugdes out everywhere, especially in the outer corner. I don't think i'll ever buy this one again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by marthaquest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Grey Mink, thinking it was the perfect taupe, but like another reviewer said, it turns to a soft grey once applied. I agree with other reviewers who have pointed out that Gosh's liquid extreme art eyeliners last forever -- I tested them on my wrist and they lasted for 3 days!! -- but these twist up pencils are nothing special imho.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 9:11:00 AM More reviews by missceline1990

I wanted to try a gosh product since everyone here is loving it. I needed a new kohl pencil and this is actually a kohl pencil so I decided to give this a try. Im glad I did. I got this in a 50% off action so I only paid 3,50 euros for this. It is a very pigmented black color and it stays on for a few hours. For the price I paid I'm loving it. Don't know if I will repurchase because I'm still looking for something that barely needs any touch up. Good product though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by HappyPretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

ANOTHER LINER FROM GOSH THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! Great quality, great packaging (although one of my let's twist has broken on me before). I love it to the point that all I have now is Gosh liners, and i probably have 20 of them. I will buy it again, and recommand it to every one!