July 29, 2014 | 2039 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Agent

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by jessmeas

Agent is a very flesh baby pink color on your lip. It doesn't wear out as much lipgloss. Its best put on your lips when you have you hair up because its fairly sticky. I love this gloss, it wipes off my natural lipcolor!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by xxanaisxx

I bought this in an amazing deal as part of Smashbox Who's Your Agent Spring Color Kit. It applies as an opaque-ish, flesh pink gloss, and I really like the look it gives. The downside is that, as other reviewers have mentioned, it does tend to weirdly dry lips out. Can't imagine I would pay full price for this, but if I found it on sale I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2009 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Iamsheherazade

I got this as part of a kit that contained some shadows, a primer (ugh Ė donít like their primer), blush and another gloss. This looks a fleshy pink with in the tube and, when applied, looks clear. The other reviewer notes that this looks like youíve applied Vaseline and I agree! This does nothing for you and is very small for the price. I just pulled mine out after a year to try it again and itís filled with disgusting black specs. Iím pretty sure they were never there before and canít think what they are. Perhaps itís chipping off of the cap? Itís sticky and does not last very long.

*.-~*ī®*®`*ē~-.ł-Iamsherazade-,.-~*ī®*®`*ē~-.*

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by QueenofKings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Agent is a flesh toned pink, puts me in mind of something in a wax museum. Lips made of wax. In the tub it's pink with subtle silver glitter but on my lips it is perfectly clear. It looks like I put a layer of vaseline on my lips.

It's non-drying and is not goopy or sticky and lasts a normal length of time. By that I mean about average to any other lipgloss I wear - say an hour or so without eating.

Because of the price (which I think is high for the size you get) I can't rate this any higher that 3 lippies. continued >>