August 30, 2014 | 1609 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Speak Louder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It doesn't dry my lips or make them look chapped, highly pigmented, it's the perfect fuschia if you're into dark pinks :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

I just randomly bought this yesterday I had some cremesheens in the past crosswires and hot gossip in which I wasnt too impressed by but this color I like its more of a red pink than the pictures I seen online before purchasing but overall I really like this color especially the shine and texture the only thing that bugs me about the cremesheens as a whole is they dont seem to be leveled right in the tubes and while turning them up and down the lipstick gets cut into by the tube it has happened with every cremesheen ive had and its annoying it doesn't happen with the other formulas though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by nadooshi474

I own so many mac lipsticks. This is one of my favorites! Flatters my tan skin tone.There are very few lipsticks that I will wear everyday. This is so pretty and makes me look so nice. I can wear this lipstick and feel like a million bucks!!!! Love the cremesheen formula! It isn't drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by LivH

Good quality and good colour that could suit all skin tones as I have seen it on drake skin tones and works well on me as a NC15. Mac lipsticks can be a little drying but this doesn't bother me, if you have dry lips a would recommend using a lip balm beforehand (I love Nivea hydrocare)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to the MAC counter to purchase Impassioned, but I left with this instead. It reminds me of a less intense version of Impassioned. MAC describes it as a clean poppy blue pink, but I don't see any blue in it, swatched next to Lickable (which is a blue pink, it reads much warmer). I'd describe it as a medium red-pink with a hint of coral in it, or a watermelon pink. Cremesheen isn't my favorite finish from MAC, but it's not the worst either. It's a really good color to wear in Spring or Summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is reddish-fuchsia color but still very wearable. It suits fair skin tones without overwhelming them. It is a bright shade without being electric or over the top, you can build up the color to get a stain lip kinda finish or a bolder application. Even though it is a bright shade it doesn't look tacky at all. The color payoff and the texture are great, it doesn't dry out my lips. With time I have learned that is better to pay some extra bucks for a good quality lipstick than wasting the money in drugstore products that never perform completely well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by hula31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite lipsticks ever! It's creamy, moisturizing, pigmented, feels great on the lips and I love this color, a pink-fuchsia shade with blue undertones. I think girls whith black hair and fair skin will like it more, it makes such a great contrast! Definitely would buy it again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lady_vanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this recently and oh boy, it definitely didn't look like the swatches online where it pulled a pink shade, reddish pink shade. On me, it is bright reddish orange. I have Lustering which is a less intense color of Speak Louder, but buildable and did not look reddish orange. I'm looking for a pink lipstick that actually look pink.

Skin tone: NC 30-35
Slightly pigmented lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wish I could like this color more. I don't know, it looks great on others with the exact same complexion as me (NW10, freckled), so I'm not sure why this doesn't work for me. It may look fine objectively, but I wouldn't choose this color for myself on my own.

The color is pretty, it's moisturizing, it's saturated but can go on as thin or as bold as your want. The quality of the lipstick itself is great. But for whatever reason, this is just not my color. I prefer corals, peaches, and nudes with these undertones, but bolder pinks (like Candy Yum-Yum) also looked nice on me. Not sure why I can't simply like this color!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by noreenmalik

This lipstick is a shocking pink colour on my NC-25 complexion and its nothing like poppy or coral or either blue toned.Its a cremesheen version of mac lustering in lustre finish but whereas lustering has more red in it it has less red but its a bit warmer but a bright OMG kind of colour.Not my type so i replaced it for Snob which i like.