MAC Dame Edna - Wisteria Trio

4.1

on 7/10/2011 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

The packaging is REALLY ugly, but I do like the shadows in it.

Fineshine is a little bit too sparkly, but it is great if used VERY lightly as a wash, especially to matte shadows, if you want to make them shimmery.

Wisteria applies very unevenly... I was overall very unimpressed. It is very much like MAC Sky Blue, which has been discontinued.

Divine Night is a great eyeliner shade... I rarely use it as a shadow.

Overall, I like this palette for when I go out and need to turn a daytime look into a night look. The colours work really well together and are accomodating towards each other. :) If you use Wisteria on the lid and fineshine as a wash, they together create an even look. :)

I really like this trio. I love the colors and they are wonderfully pigmented. I use the glittery blackish color a lot in my crease with a lighter more natural lid color and it looks really good. I haven't used the colors together yet just because I am really not sure how to. I can't seem to figure out a way to put them all together for a coherent look.

on 7/20/2009 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So I don't know why I haven't written a review on this yet. I've had it for a long time. I keep forgetting that I even have it, but whenever I do use it, it looks really nice! The black shimmery color is very rich and deep. I used the silver on the lid and the black in the crease and it was very pretty. I like this one a lot. The packaging is cute too! But the Dame Edna collection in general had some ghetto stickers on it...they keep peeling off my Coral Polyp :(

on 7/3/2009 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The packaging is what attracted me...purple sparkles!! The colors are very pigmented. The blue is especially nice. Get this if you can find it. You won't be sorry!

on 2/21/2009 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay, the blue is a very nice colour (I've heard they may be repromoting it in another collection) but the other two colours are ridiculous! The texture of these eye shadows are not nice at all and the colours besides the blue are very dupable. Just not really worth it unless you like the blue AND the packaging.

on 2/15/2009 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought the the other trio(forgot the name) but the purple was too light for my eyes so i bought wisteria instead...the colors are so nice and pigmented,,great for smokey eyes!! and love the packagin! so cute!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Wisteria comes in very pretty packaging that comes with a mirror. The colors are very pigmented. These colors compliment my skin tone very well (NC 43). The bluish color is sooo gorgeous. The others are basic silver, and basic black. I did not have these colors from MAC so it was worth the money to purchase this color trio.

on 1/16/2009 9:28:00 AM

This is a rather pretty trio. I sold my Heatherette Trio 1 in exchange of this coz I think this is a prettier trio but I do not need both which is similar.

on 1/9/2009 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Okay, this is a very nice trio if you don't have any colors similar to the ones found it here but I do. I have Fineshine (this is a repromote) and Knight Divine as part of my collection already so the only color I wanted was Wisteria (Knight Divine is really close to the Divine Knight in the palette.) The colors are all very pretty and go very well together. Wisteria looks pretty alone or over Blackground paintpot to do a smoky eye look. I also love the packaging which is mostly why I bought this palette. I really like this trio but I LOVE my Royal Tour just because I am a purple girl. Nice palette to have though it you like a smoky type eye and are new to MAC.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I love this trio!!! I wore this today for work and the colors were very pigmented but not too over the top. I can't wait to try this for a smokey eye or a night look.
*Update* I'm NC45 in MAC terms