September 20, 2014 | 1781 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Signature Lipstick In 22 Plum Frost

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by debrsl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful MLBB (nw20, dark hair and eyes, pigmented lips). The frost adds just enough "dress up" to keep it from being totally natural. However, it's not overdone. It stayed on lips beautifully in terms of persistence, and it did not bleed into lines. It felt good on my lips. Not as great as Shiseido's Perfect Rouge, but still fine and moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by cms937

Pro's
long lasting,
great texture,
no feathering,
versitile

Con's
not that great for my skin tone

I didn't buy this my boyfriend's mom got a Warm pack and a Cool pack for free becuase she bought enough to get these 2 things for free (each included lipstick, gloss, 2 eye shadows, and a set of 3 make up bags). I got the warmer pack, and this stuff is ok, it's to purpley for me but its a nice color thats very easy to play with on looks so it works amazingly. It lasts a long time, and doesn't feather so thats always nice. I think if i had to buy it again i wouldn't becuase i would go with a more pinky color for me. I would recomand someone trying this though, its' just not the greatest color for my skin tone, but is versitile.
Do try it though its a great lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 8:56:00 PM More reviews by makeupismagic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The greatest lipsticks ever created. The texture of the signature line is unbeatable, so creamy and silky soft, no feathering or bleeding and the lasting power is outstanding. Plum Frost is the perfect MLBP (my lips but more plum) with shimmer. It's not at all frosty as the name implies, just a beautiful slightly shimmery mid tone plum with mauve undertones. I'm absoloutely in love with the signature lipstick line and plan on adding more to my collection. I highly recommend this lipstick to everyone.