November 28, 2014 | 1933 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Olive Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a very good soap. It will leave your hands feeling very clean but not tight. It only costs about $5. The packaging it comes in is a simple plastic wrap that is easy to open. I use this for my bathroom sink. It's not moisturizing, so I also keep a hand lotion next to the sink for after I dry my hands. The only thing I don't like is the smell. In the future, I'll continue to purchase Body Shop soap, but not this particular scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by lilmissprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

moisturizing and leaves my dry skin soft and smooth. the smell is decent, not strongly perfumed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by kerli310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This soap leaves my skin really soft and smooth and adds some extra moisture. I also like the modest smell (I detest fragrances that leave too artificial scent to my hands and body).

This is one of the very few The Body Shop products that I have ever repurchased and consider buying again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 7:45:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great soap. Makes my easily irritated skin soft and well moisturized. I use this soap often.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This soap is made with organic olive oil to condition the skin. It is also vegetable based. It creates a nice lather and leves your skin feeling soft and clean. The soap also has a nice, fresh scent. You can usually get them Buy Two, Get One Free.