The Body Shop Olive Soap

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/17/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a very good soap. It will leave your hands feeling very clean but not tight. It only costs about $5. The packaging it comes in is a simple plastic wrap that is easy to open. I use this for my bathroom sink. It's not moisturizing, so I also keep a hand lotion next to the sink for after I dry my hands. The only thing I don't like is the smell. In the future, I'll continue to purchase Body Shop soap, but not this particular scent.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

moisturizing and leaves my dry skin soft and smooth. the smell is decent, not strongly perfumed.

on 3/19/2010 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This soap leaves my skin really soft and smooth and adds some extra moisture. I also like the modest smell (I detest fragrances that leave too artificial scent to my hands and body).

This is one of the very few The Body Shop products that I have ever repurchased and consider buying again in the future.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is a great soap. Makes my easily irritated skin soft and well moisturized. I use this soap often.

on 12/26/2008 11:07:00 AM

This soap is made with organic olive oil to condition the skin. It is also vegetable based. It creates a nice lather and leves your skin feeling soft and clean. The soap also has a nice, fresh scent. You can usually get them Buy Two, Get One Free.