April 19, 2014 | 987 users online

Scrubs - Pangea Organics - Facial Scrub Egyptian Geranium with Adzuki Bean and Cranberry

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by HienNguyenthithu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Love it, it's my best scrubs so far. I use it once a week and it no doubt to say that I hope to use it again and again. Smell is fresh and relaxing, my skin is almost brighter and smoother after the first time I used it. I can see very clearly that my black-head pimples disapear, that's totally awesome because it tire me all the time. Honestly, you guy will be soon or late addicted to this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by AlxB

I don't normally scrub my face coz my extremely sensitive skin can't tolerate it and believe me I've tried loads of products both natural and posh counter-brands. I bought a Discovery Kit and this scrub came with it so I decided to give it a try. This is by far the ONLY facial scrub that I can use. Not only that it doesn't cause allergic reactions (burning, stinging, itching etc.) it makes my complexion look more even and bright and my skin is now babybutt soft! Off to buy a full-size tube now! As for the smell that a lot of people seems to complain about, it can be a bit "earthy" to those who aren't familiar with organic products but to me it smells like....a garden after the rain which I happen to love(^.^)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by cuz101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:
Large particles which is good for exfoliating.
Organic
CON:
Smell - To me it smells like bad wine. (Maybe it is just my tube)
I really was looking for the OTHER Pangea mask, but picked up the wrong one. It does what a scrubbing mask is SUPPOSE to do: Exfoliate. Does it give me brighter/softer skin? I didn't really see a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by polly2990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Love this product. It doesn't leave my skin dry or striped after I finish washing which is a must. The smell is really nice and it's not abrasiveness on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by nicola00

Received a sample of this in the discovery kit and really like it. I currently use the 100% pure pineapple scrub which I adore as well. I've used the pangea scrub maybe 3 times now and it feels so nice. It exfoliates really well without irritating my skin and just leaves my skin smooth and glowy. The smells is..blah..I personally don't like it. Smells like sweet dirt (don't ask). I can get passed the scent because of how it works. I may just purchase the full size once I run out of my 100% pure scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm often underwhelmed by organic products, however the market has seen improved quality lately and Pangea Organics scrub is absolutely one of the best! This product claims it will brighten your skin and it did. I can honestly say after one use my face had a fresh, bright look to it (if slightly pink). I've used St. Ives Apricot scrub in the past and as a result my skin was damaged (apricot pit pieces were too large and sharp). Pangea's scrub, however, has such finely milled bits that I think skin damage will be minimal, if any at all. This really is a terrific product. I feel like my skin was exfoliated to a perfect extent. And, as an added bonus, after I washed my face tonight, I realized I didn't need a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 2:52:00 AM More reviews by dancinlaughin01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm disappointed in the fact that so few people on MUA know about this great product. Indie, organic brands aren't as well known but they have great ingredients and products that are well worth trying. Pangea
Organics has outstanding products and this is definitely one of them.

This scrub is great for if you want something you can use everyday. I use this after washing my face at night with my Olay Pro X skin care brush and it makes my skin super soft. The scrub isn't harsh or doesn't dry your skin out. If your looking for a harsh exfoliant, this product is not for you. Since it can be used everyday, you don't want something harsh and this scrub just provides a good, everyday exfoliation. The ingredient list is pretty impressive. There's tons of good for you ingredients such as almond oil and evening primrose oil just to name a few. Don't be scared of oil if you have oily skin. My oily/acne prone skin, does not make me breakout with this product. The only down side is the price, 32 dollars, but I think the quality of ingredients and effectiveness of this product make it worth it. I also agree with a previous reviewer who said to use this in the shower because the beads can be a bit difficult to take out if they get stuck in your hair.
Ingredient List:
Purified Water (Aqua), Alcohol (Sda 38b Organic Lavender), Vigna Angularis (Organic Adzuki Bean), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Derived Solely From Coconut Oil), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed, Glycerin (Vegetable), Glycerol Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Sucrose Stearate, Oryza Sativa (Organic Rice) Bran Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Organic Evening Primrose) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Cucurbita Pepo (Organic Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Organic Blood Orange) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Organic Sweet Orange) Oil*, Boswellia Carterii (Organic Frankincense) Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil*, Daucus Carota (Organic Carrot) Seed Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Organic Geranium) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Organic Calendula) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Organic Rosemary) Extract, Rosa Gallica (French Rose) Extract, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).* Essential Oil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

So much to love about the company and the product! It's organic, handcrafted, cruelty-free, made in the US, free of petroleum/sulfates/detergents/artificial colors and fragrances.
The smell of this facial scrub is strong! It's a very natural scent with exotic ingredients. I feel like I'm getting some aromatherapy with it. The bottle claims the scent promotes an "uplifting" mood.
This leaves my skin very soft. I do like it! It doesn't exfoliate as harshly as a typical scrub, but that's ok. It's gentle. I use this as a cleanser, mostly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by lilxjekka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best organic facial scrub I've ever used! Leaves skin soft and feeling/looking hydrated, made my skin tone seem more even. Has a nice earthy smell if you're into that. Very enjoyable. Used with toner and facial cream, worked very well for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by nobunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really like that this is in a tube. reminds me of some of the scrubs i loved in the late 90s... anyhow for someone who needs really heavy exfoliation, i would recommend doing sugar based scrubs. however, this is a pretty nice every other time in the shower for me. my only complaint is that i always feel there are never enough particles in organic scrubs for me. they feel too few and far between to be doing a great job. however, it is a nice product and i enjoy having a shower scrub in addition to my others.