Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir

4.2

on 2/24/2014 8:42:00 AM

My husband gifted me with this perfume. He really likes it and so do I. It's feminine and girly, and somewhat sexy too. I think it can be worn anytime, and I think it's one of Victoria's Secret best perfumes. They keep it in their line, so it must be a good seller. I hope they never discontinue it. It seems to have better staying power than some of their perfumes too.

on 2/16/2014 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I originally purchased this shortly after it was released in 2008, and I still love it. It's a very sexy scent without being too aggressive for daytime wear.
I honestly have never been a huge fan of VS fragrances- they all have that same, cloying white musk bottom note. This fragrance seemed to mark a decided shift in their fragrances.
I love it. It's perfect for year-round, and it's neither too strong nor too light.
It's not too foody, not too musky, and not too sweet.
It just hit all of the right notes for me.
I really can't say enough good things about this fragrance!

I am on my second bottle. This is my signature scent and I wear it everyday. I even got the body spray so I can travel with it. The bulb atomizer doesn't work so well, and be careful if it tips, it will spill and ruin the I ish f your dresser if it's real wood (can you tell this happened to me? Thanks DH!) anyway, super sexy smell, not floral, not spicy, not fruity. Just he perfect scent. If they discontinue this sent I may lose my mind. It's very unique and I have not Lund a dup that smells the same on me. LOVE!

on 9/10/2013 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is amazing. It sits right next to my Ralph Lauren (which has been number one for many, many years) But lately, I've been turning away from RL and grabbing this! It's like heaven in a bottle. I got the body mist, because I found the perfume bottle to be a bit of a pain to travel with. It lasts all day. which is fantastic (your nose gets pleasantly surprised through out the day) Before purchasing, try it on your hand .. or arm because it smells completely different on those little cards they provide. It's definitely a sexy scent for those of us who don't like floral perfumes.

on 7/28/2013 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the smell of this! It smells like candy and it's kind of girly, but sexy! It comes in the cutest bottle, but the pink pump stopped working after a while so now I have open it and use it from the bottle. But it smells amazing!!

This scent is very woody floral.I like it very much. When i smell this i feel very awake and happy!
It is similar to one of the striped pink bottled Paris Hilton perfume.

on 7/5/2013 1:42:00 AM

This is my favorite VS scent that is out right now. Its sooo seductive and sexy. The downside of this perfume is that it has horrible lasting power! (Atleast on my skin). The atomizer on this perfume is really pretty but it breaks within 2 uses. VS should find a way to fix this or just turn it into a reg perfume pump.

on 7/2/2013 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One word for this fragrance SEX IN A BOTTLE!!! I scored this at a really good price $37 marked down from $50 which was a huge saving the 50 ml will last forever I'm most Definitely considering buying another bottle of this gorgeous stuff it has become my signature night time scent it doesint really come out so much in daytime but night time it just smells so sexy seductive and so femmine whenever I go out at night or am with my boyfriend this is my go to scent men love this sexy sweet floral scent its utterly seduction at its best...

Just wow. If you want to smell like a SEXY vixen and make a man want you and exude mystery and sexyness this is the perfume to buy and continue to buy for the as long as you are having sex with men. I smelled this and its so flirtatious, sexy and gorgeous I am angery at the world that I can not afford it. If you want a sexy smell that will make men want you, make people wonder and dont want to sport a department store perfume thisis the one to buy

on 4/20/2013 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This fragrance is sexy, feminine and soft. I just purchased the body spray, powder and lotion. Have you tried Miss Dior Cherie? They are similar due to the subtle, understated, yet sexy notes. I love it! Definitely a go to. With notes of vanilla, velvety musk, light tangerine and bergamot, it is seductive yet light and girly.

Popular Fragrances