Jordana InColor Pretty Shine Luxury Gloss in Adorable

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

It's like a BAM tan! VERY opaque. I don't wear it alone, because it makes my lips look like skin, but mixed with other colors, it's very nice :-)

on 3/19/2010 8:40:00 PM

Awful color - it comes out on your lips exactly how it is in the tube: super metallic and beige. It would really only work for Halloween if you are trying to be a metal statue. Too over the top and looks too shimmery/metallic. I wouldn't recommend it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I decided to buy this gloss after viewing a review on Youtube. The color looks so pretty when you first buy it, but when i put it on i didnt like how it looked on my lips - maybe I will try another color because this gloss was super pigmented! Very frosty and it was about 2 bucks at Walgreens. For now, I won't repurchase because i'm not a big fan of how frosty these glosses are, but when i need a super frosted gloss i know where to go!

on 4/19/2009 3:45:00 PM

I bought this because I was looking for a nude lip color which turned out to be harder than I thought it would be! I wear this over Jordana lip pencil in Toast and it gives me a nice frosty nude that isn't washed out. I love that their gloss is well pigmented. I hate buying a lip gloss for it's color only to realize it looks clear on my lips. Their gloss is also, as I believe another reviewer put it, "stickier" than usual. I can see how it might bother some who are used to the slicker gloss but I don't really mind it. It seems to help the gloss stay on longer. And it's only $2. It's an inexpensive staple for your makeup bag. Fits easily in most purses. Heck for $2 you could get one for your makeup bag and one for your purse and not feel guilty :-p

I'll be returning to Jordana for more inexpensive, well pigmented glosses!

on 3/14/2009 12:48:00 AM

Beautiful color!!! This is the first lipgloss I bought that can tone down my super pigmented lips soooo much!! This stuff is only $1.99 and already ahs a great pigmentation! Though I think the gloss ia REALLY thick so.....but thats okay I guess. The color is like a pink with golden sheen and undertone, gives you the nude lips without washing you out!! GREAT buy!

on 12/25/2008 10:13:00 PM

The gloss in the tube is this gorgeous frosty nude color - and it goes on the same for the lips, except this gloss is one of the stickiest glosses I've used, if not THE stickiest. It smells nice, artificial grape, not too overwhelming for me, but it's not moisturizing and the shine is just okay - usually with frosty glosses, the gloss itself has shimmer in it, so it's still shiny even if it doesn't add that glossy effect. There's barely any product in here (3 grams), it only costed $1.99, but if you use it regularly, you'll use it up pretty quick. I've never seen a frosty nude color in any other lip gloss lines before, so I might come back to this one ... But for now, I won't repurchase because it's too sticky to my liking.

Popular Lip Glosses