November 27, 2014 | 943 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

yeah the colors are ridiculous ither to pink or orange I got the shade porceline and it oxidized like crazy and this caked up on my dry skin horribly I didn't see any "air brushed" effects just made my pores more noticable and my dry patches stand out like a sore thumb. the ONLY pro is a pump and sturdy glass packaging besides that this is a pretty bad foundation do not reccomend especially for dry skinned girls like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Andie97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation is lovely! I have applied it with my flat top brush and also just using *clean* fingers, and either way the finish is silky smooth. Because this formula has so much "slip", a little goes a long way, and provides good coverage, so build your coverage gradually. I skip moisturizer with this one, because I have oily skin, and this foundation provides me with enough moisture on it's own. This has a near matte finish, with a bit of a glow, and makes my skin look like baby's skin! I am around an NC15, and am using Porcelain Ivory, Light 1, which is pale enough, but not as yellow toned as I prefer, but once I set it with my powder it's just fine. The next shade is Classic Ivory, and that is yellow toned, but quite a bit darker, so I have to stick with this one. I do have a very oily t-zone, and this doesn't really control the shine, nor does it add to it, but then most foundations do nothing to hold back my shine. I love the pump bottle, which dispenses just the right amount of foundation, and is very easy to control. I got mine during a sale for only $6, which is great considering how little it takes to cover. I would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by HellanKarson2014

I use this as my every day foundation, and I think it is a fair buy. I bought it because what initially "attracted" me to it, was that it isn't supposed to be cakey. I think it really isn't all that cakey, you CAN tell you're wearing foundation, but from a few feet away, you can't tell easily. It does have a sort of natural look to it, and hides redness and acne, I'd still use a concealer though. So those are the good parts, here are the cons: It looks really nice for a few hours, but near the end of the day, it feels a little heavy and starts to come off, so if you rub your face or touch your face (even if it's subconsciously) I still think you'll be fine for 4-6 hours. Also, it seems to run out quickly, my other foundations that I used to wear daily would last me 5-7 months, but this one only lasts about 4, which can be good or bad, depending on your expectations. One last thing, the pump top came off of mine and I put it back on, it keeps popping off, and I can't "lock" it now, however the pump still works.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by tttf2d

I bought it at first, because I liked the pump. I also thought that the color (Honey Beige) matched my skin. It does blend well and it's easy to apply. However, I noticed that my skin broke out every time I used it. Needless to say, I stopped using the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What is with Maybelline and their foundations? I swear they cannot be color blind in the development lab because ivory and the other shades are not pink or orange. So why the shade confusion? I swear that every foundation is tinged with those hues or eventually become that on your face. This product is no exception. So, what did I find right about it? The packaging is simple. It blends easily. As far as airbrushed goes, no it didn't make my complexion look pore less. And it was oily in texture. I don't know why cosmetic companies think that dry skinned individuals need to have a ton of oil in their products because they don't. The only reason I wanted to try this was because when I typed in Maybelline foundations for sensitive skin, this came up. I will say it did not irritate my skin but it had no other redeeming qualities either.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by karlabee96

I absolutely am in love with this foundation !!! I've tryed pretty much every drugstore foundation there is over the years. And really I think this is the best one!! I have oily combination skin and this is the only foundation that doesn't wear off or slide off my face even without a face primer. It really does give you a airbrush finish this foundation and a beauty blender !! Omg beautiful flawless finish. Its a medium to full coverage foundation it hides my redness acne and acne scares ! The only complaint I have is that this foundation has a very pink undertone! :( It was so pink that it was almost looked red.. I had to mix it with a very ivory colored foundation with a neutral undertone to even it out maybe I'll get a different color next time and hopefully the undertone isn't so pink other then that I LOVE this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by sharonl501

Pros:
-Blends easily
-Twist and lock top that prevents the product from leaking
-Natural finish, good for oily skin bc it doesnt make your skin look oily
-Good coverage

Cons:
-Makes dry skin or peeling visible
-Doesn't last very long

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTarantino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to foundation.
I think it depends on how you apply it that it looks "cakey". Less is more with this foundation. I use BB creme and concealer under my foundation sometimes and whether I use the BB creme or not, my skin looks flawless and I use my fingers to apply my foundation.

It's kind of pricey but not bank-breaking but considering how long mine lasts (2-3 months).

I love the glass bottle with the pump lid and I love you can lock the pump. It won't leak in my suitcase!

All in all, I would reccommend this product to anyone who was looking to try something to make their skin look photoshop smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Alyssa3424

Ok, so there are plenty of bad reviews, and I understand why. You need to use a primer with all makeup foundation you use. It reduces oxidization, and makes the skin even. This product, when used correctly, is wonderful! Before this I was using mineral powder, and my friends politely informed me that it's coverage was not great. After I made the switch to this, I received many compliments and I enjoy it too. If you are a person with oily skin, powder your nose and forehead lightly after application. Blot throughout the day if necessary.
One con I'd like to discuss is the color options. They don't have light shades, and I'm very fare. I lightly powder and that makes it a little better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by vur1994

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! Makes your skin look so pretty! My shade is Medium 2 pure beige and I love the way it makes my skin feel. The texture is perfect. It's not too runny just right. If you haven't tried it I would definitely recommend you to give it a try!