October 22, 2014 | 1872 users online

Lip Gloss - Korres - Light Pink 11

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

This has to be one of my favorite lip glosses. It's not sticky or heavy, but a beautiful, healthy light pink color that lasts. I would actually say this could almost be a dupe for NARS' Turkish Delight, my HG. Light Pink 11 looks fabulous over a light pinky-nude lip, like MAC's Hue. It feels great on my lips and goes on very smoothly. The taste is another one of my favorites - I can't exactly place it (I want to say cherries?), but it's fruity and wonderful. In fact, that may be a reason I reapply this so much! One tube really does last a good while too. It's small enough to fit in evening bags, but big enough that you get a lot of product for your money (at least I think so). This was a great buy, and I will surely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

I have a big problem with dry lips but this is very moisturizing and goes on great. I love the color in the tube but it comes out more sheer on the lips. However, I am really impressed, the color still comes out really, really nice. This is the first one I've tried out of this line but I am loving it and plan on trying the other shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

sweet soft light pink color with tiny tiny bits of shimmery itty bitties..

the color is quite gorgeous and subtle and the fragrance is lovely and not cloying.

I am glad I got this color as it is looking very pretty on top of the Liberty of London lippies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

This gloss is pretty decent. Unlike most glosses, this is not really sticky at all. It's moisturizing without being goopy. I love the cherry scent too- it's not too strong but natural. It's not flavored in that you can taste anything, just smell it. This particular shade looks like a milky pink in the container, but doesn't go on that pigmented. It's more on the sheer side. There's definitely a light pink tint there. I have this in 2 other colors that I got in a kit. Nice stuff, would definitely consider re-purchasing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

I got this in the blockbuster set from the Korres site (comes with the glosses in 52 red, 37 golden beige ,32 beige pink,11light pink, 25 natural purple). I love this line of glosses, they smell sweet, but not sickly sweet. There is just something about these glosses that give my lips this ethereal lit from within "glow" about them. It looks so juicy and youthful. They are not sticky and feel very moisturizing to my lips. Since they are not sticky, they don't last as long as the stickier glosses, but I'm fine with that. I almost feel like these glosses just sink into my lips, moisturizing them after a while and leave a nice soft subtle sheen to my lips. While it does remind me of NARS turkish delight, iirc, it is a tad cooler and less peachy than turkish delight. It's also sheerer, but I think that helps keep it from applying streaky as NARS TD did. It is a little to cool toned on my warm NC30-35 Korres WRF3 skin tone and fairly pigmented lips. But it's sheer, so it is not so bad. The color in the tube is gorgeous though, a nice milky peachy pink color. Shame it's not the same on my lips :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by spykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

love this stuff! bought it on the chance that it might be something like turkish delight. fwiw, very non-sticky, absolutely delicious cherry scent, semi-opaque but not entirely so. overall very happy, seems to moisturize quite well for a tinted gloss as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by waterlily022

I love this lip gloss! This is my favorite lip gloss I have ever tried, the cherry scent not only smells deelish its so moisturizing, if you like pale pink lip gloss its a must!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 9:55:00 AM More reviews by zoeferret

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's described as a sheer milky pink and that is what it is. It has no shimmer. I have medium pigmented lips and this gives a slight pinky toned down look- almost a pink nude but really natural because it sheer. To me it's like the little sister of NARS Turkish Delight. That smells better ( Korres smells like cherry, while NARS smells plasticy. ), has a better texture- slightly more thick and a little sticky, which helps it stay on longer. With NARS the color pay off is a little better- but it's much thinner- so it goes away really fast. Korres is more sheer but that can be worked with by using a lip liner or lipstick underneath- something I already do when I use NARS. It is really moisturizing and feel nice on the lips. The packaging isn't as sleek but it's nice enough.
If I had to choose I would pick Korres- due to the reason above and it's cheaper ( $16 for .2 oz vs NARS $24 for .28 oz )
I am really impressed by this gloss and will have to go and check out other things in their line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 3:30:00 AM More reviews by annmagee

I love this line of lip gloss! It feels nice and doesn't dry my lips out or get sticky. #11 color is great for day or over a lipstain or other color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2008 1:49:00 AM More reviews by scridsrolls

Received this in Sephora's Love your Lips set...which I highly recommend...Korres glosses are very moisturizing and made of natural ingredients. It has a light sweet, faint cherry scent. The gloss appears as a pale, milky pink with no shimmer. It applies more sheer than pale pink...it is not very opaque, so you don't really get a nude effect...just a shiny effect with the natural color of your lips toned down just a bit. The texture of the gloss makes it worth wearing, though you could get a similar look from many drugstore items. I wouldn't pay the pricetag for this gloss, though it is nice. It seems to wear really well for a gloss...lasts quite a good while.