November 27, 2014 | 1429 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Volume Seduction Lipstick - In the Nude

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this lipstick! It's the perfect rosy-nude for my NC40 skin tone and it's my new favorite because this formula beats my old go-to nude lipstick, which was drying. This one plumps up my lips and makes them look so juicy and moist- very sexy! I can't believe I like the color so much because it looks so dark in the tube and in pictures online, but it actually looks a lot lighter once it's applied. I apply a bit of EOS honeydew lip balm, fill in my lips with Revlon ColorStay Nude lipliner, and then use this lipstick, and my lips look great! Highly recommend to anyone who is getting creases in their lips, like I am, and needs something to plump them out. (Or if you just want your lips to look fuller.) I don't mind the stinging sensation at all, but some may not like that burning feeling. It goes away after a while, just don't use it on chapped lips! For extra line-filling plumping action, add a gloss on top, like Maybelling Volume XLSeduction Lip Plumper in Born With It.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know this has been discontinued because I picked it up at Big Lots. But I must say that this is the best nude lipstick. I love the plumping action. I like it so much, I have hit up every Big Lots in my area and stocked up on it! This is perfect for that Angie/Kim sexy nude lip look for a WOC. If you can find it grab it. You won't be sorry.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by briestoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite nude lipstick from a drugstore brand . It is so beautiful and the plumping is good . This one and the peach plump are my favorites . in the nude is a super sexy Angelina Jolie/ Kim Kardashian looking nude and the peach plump is a deeper nude look , very natural and lush . I found them at the local discount store for 2.00 , I pray that they are not discontinued !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by bih80

As far as the "plumping" I dont need it so it stings a bit when you put it on. However, the color? The color is fabulous! It's the perfect nude shade! I got it on clearance in CVS, I think for less than $3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

To be honest, I purchased this product b/c it was new at the time, and Maybelline had a BOGOF at Rite Aid.
Anyhow, the plumping part doesn't really apply to me, although, the first time I used it, it felt like needles on my lips, making them really numb.
The scent is kind of interesting, very light, but barely fruity
This lipstick is kind of sheer, so it's more like a your lips but better color - I would not recommend it just b/c it doesn't do what it's supposed to, and the color isn't great.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Corporate_Stooge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ladies these are on clearance at Walgreens right now for $2.19 so why not? I do the "smokey eye nude lip" thing and am always searching for h/g nude. My favorite ever was a Sephora brand lippie that of course they don't make any more but I never give up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by lizzy666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm on the fence with this. I love the actual formula and quality and it was a great price, but sadly this looks very 90's brown on me. I am extremely fair and saw this had a little pink tone to it, but it didn't seem to show up that way on me. I will however, recommend these lipsticks. I like the tingle and the medium shine it has. I'm not sure if it plumps as my lips are pretty much as plump as they'll ever get but I'll continue purchasing these based solely on the nice selection and good quality. I really wish I could pull off this color though lol :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't believe I havent reviewed this lipstick! I rave about it to all my friends and on the board haha! HG lipstick AND it's from a drugstore. I have 3 becasue I cannot NOT have it.
They are a little bit more expensive than other maybelline lipsticks (it's about 10 dollars), but definitely worth the price.
the color is GORGEOUS. i HATE it when nudes claim to be nude and then come out MAUVE-Y. ew. this is a pink beige and it comes out pink beige... good. lol. it looks amazing and shiny so it's a very comfortable lipstick to wear.
it does tingle a tiny bit because it's supposed to be a plumper (i didnt even know that's what it was supposed to do, i read the box at home and was like "ohhh").
i just looooove this lipstick for it's color and consistency. if you're looking for a HG lipstick, this one will probably be it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by they

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a hard time finding nude lipsticks that aren't too beige, orange, grey or white. Maybelline's Nude Blush is a great color on me, but I don't care for the formula. I was hoping this color would be similar to Nude Blush with a better formula and I wasn't disappointed.

On me this is a perfect slightly pinkish nude with no shimmer. It's not drying and wears surprisingly well. My lips don't look any larger but they do appear smoother. The scent is pleasant; reminds me of baby aspirin.

The tube is similar to LM Stick Glosses, but less chunky. The product is flush in the tube like Clinque Buttershines, so no wiggling or breaking to worry about.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2008 12:09:00 AM More reviews by highheeled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked up this lipstick at Wal-Mart. On the whole, I am not really impressed with it. It doesn't plump, but I didn't expect it to. It has the exact same tingling feeling that the Volume Seduction glosses have.

The color, In the Nude, is the one thing about this lipstick that I love. It's a light, flat, and slightly grayed peach-pink that's a few steps lighter than my lip color, which doesn't really perk up my complexion but I have a love for pale lipsticks and glosses, even the ones that make me look dead. My lips don't look bigger but they look smoother.

What kills this lipstick for me is that it wears off in a heartbeat. I'd apply it, and maybe ten minutes later I would have just a slight residue of color left on my lips. I have no idea where it went - I hadn't eaten, drank, or even talked while wearing this. Very strange. Although this color and several of the other colors in this line look pretty, I will not be repurchasing.