July 30, 2014 | 1631 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow in Sippin' and Dippin

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really pretty peach/golden color that's fairly sheer. This is not the first thing I reach for (the peachy undertone makes me look a bit sick), but it's nice to have as a light wash on the lid, as long as I top it off with a shadow. Good product, just don't like it for my yellow skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

I just don't know why I would buy this again, it's expensive the packaging is actually small for what it's worth but I love it!! I love the colour. Im a sucker for it.. the consistency is so soft and creamy, it doesn't crease which is good as it says 'crease-less' the colour is more of a shimmery peach not to be confused with orgasm colour! I dont think it looks like that at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this has been the worst eye product purchase for me. It just did not suit my colouring (medium neutral skin, brown eyes). It was way too light and the peachiness was the wrong tone for me. When the SA put it on my eyes, she darkened it by smudging eyeliner into it and so it looked half reasonable. When I tried it at home, it was just wrong. Not only that, I could not for the life of me apply it without the colour streaking. Horrible. So I put it in my drawer and went back to try it again several months later to see if I could make it work but it had gone hard and unusable. Another BeneFit product in the bin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Smurfette123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

while i love these eyeshadows...this one just isn't right for me. i have strong yellow understones in my nw23 complexion and it just doesn't show up on my eyelids, even with an eye primer.
Edit: ok with two layers this does ok but it looks really nice with a peachy pink eyeshadow over the top...if you can get enough of color to show up.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sippin' and Dippin' is a beautiful color... that looks awful on me. It's a very peachy, golden coral - that unfortunately it just looks garish and orange on me. I am a fan of BeneFit's creaseless creams, though, and I would recommend this to others as it is a lovely color if it works on you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love love love!! I've wanted this for a long time but kind of forgot about it. Then a kind swapper contacted me and I jumped on it in her swap list. It's not too peach where it screams ORANGE on fair skin, rather it's just the perfect melange of peach and gold. It's quite lovely on blue eyes but I imagine it would look great on any eye color, because it really picks up on any gold flecks in the iris. Too bad it's LE, it should be in the permanent line!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by pandabear17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful peach/gold shade that looks amazing alone or under neutral shadows. The texture of these cream shadows is excellent, it's definatly my favourite formula. It is a buildable colour and does not crease on my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Leguizombie

I love this color, and I can't lie the fact that my name's Gabbi, and spelled the same way went along way with this impulse buy, but I'm so glad I did. I wear this color the most out of my four Creaseless Creams. This shade is a MUST under MAC's Melon pigment, especially with a pinch of purple in the outer corner/crease!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by janeypaney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Was pleasantly surprised by this eyeshadow. I have been a bit put off buying cream eyeshadows in the past as they normally crease within 5 minutes of me putting them on. This one is great though. Its a Shimmery, light pink with a corally gold shimmer to it and is great on its own for a glowy, sheer wash of colour or as an eyelid primer. It does last all day if carefully applied.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Sippin' and Dippin' is a shimmery light peach in colour. It works great as a base when wearing neutral eyeshadows on top. The formula is very smooth, creamy and they can be layered without looking cakey. These don't crease on me (provided I use the smallest amount) which is great since I have oily skin. They give off a nice shimmery glow to the lids especially if your not into wearing too much eye-shadow.