December 27, 2014 | 1246 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted this sooo badly and when the Cheeky Sweet Spot came out I grabbed it, so I could have 6 of their blushes in one. I really love the color of this blush but I have serious issue with the formula in my set, I think it's sub par and that bugs me. But I hesitate to say I'd buy again because even the store swatches look so nice but hardly stay on. I just feel like for such a HE blush the formulation would be better and it would stay on longer. I've heard to use things like majorette or watt's up for helping it to stick, but come on...with primer and foundations and all this, a blush should just freaking last a little while. And when it lasts, it's with a heavier hand and it just lasts as a slight color. So yes, I do love the color and I'm glad I got my hands on one, but I'm not as happy with Benefit's formulation as they want you to think (for most of their products) it seems like it's all about the pretty packaging instead of what's inside.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It would take me ages to run out of this as a box tends to last me a long time. The colour is really nice and not too bright. I have very very pale skin and a small amount of this makes my complexion look a lot more healthy. It lasts pretty well and doesn't seem to break me out. The brush that comes with it is pretty useless though. Overall really nice blusher.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by themindispoison

I've had a crush on Dandelion for over a year. When the time to buy it finally came, I decided to do a last minute swap and get this instead. Don't get me wrong, it is a good product, just not the right one for me.

The color payoff isn't that strong - which is a plus for me, as I'm always afraid I might end up overdoing it when I'm half asleep and applying make-up.

What bums be is the almost metallic-y finish it has. It's not glittery, but the shimmer is there, and it's not something I'm used to. Lately I've liked it best as a highlighter of sorts, patting a bit of it on top of a matte blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by MissGoldie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What is there to say about this beautiful blush without sounding obsessive? I love benefit for a variety of reasons but their packing is always eye catching and draws me in. This blush has been my go to blush in the summer for a few years now, it is the prettiest coral color, goes well with a tan, looks natural and I love the smell.

I have nothing negative to say about my go to summer blush, still looking for favorite blush for fall/winter, for some reason not having much luck despite trying many!

I will be buying coralista again and again, a staple in my makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Isaberura

perfect perfect perfect. drop dead gorgeous. just so pretty on my cheeks. i use it on everyday basis. you can go wrong with this blush because it just gives you the perfect color on your cheek. and the shimmer brighten your face. this is just a serious competition of best blush ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by missmajestic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush on my skin. I'm a very fair skinned girl and it's very flattering and buildable, from light dusting to more color payoff, depending on my mood. Benefit always has cute packaging, but I don't know if I love their blushes in cardboard boxes for almost $40 a pop. The brush isn't bad if you're in a hurry. Out of all their whole line of blushes, this one is my favorite, by far. I'm not sure if I would repurchase because of the price point, but, you get a fair amount of product so repurchasing too soon won't be an issue.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by plaidinator

This is a lovely coral blush with shimmer that I think is flattering on all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by shindiggity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is beautiful and somehow even makes my skin look glowy and healthy! It has even replaced by Nars "Deep Throat" as my everyday/go-to blush. I'm around an NC25 and think this blush suits my skin tone really well, but I can see it working for a lot of other skin colors as well. I have extremely oily skin all over, and this blush doesn't add any greasiness or oiliness to my skin. A definite Must Buy or, at the very least, a definite Must Try!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by archt_marj14

I first bought this around September 2011, and I haven't hit the pan yet! It's not that I don't use it often--it's practically the only blush I use--but it's so highly-pigmented that I don't need to use a lot and I don't reapply blush after leaving the house, anyway. It's a lovely color that is more peachy-coral than pinkish on my fair skin, doesn't break me out, suits all lip colors that I wear, and when I browsed old and recent photos this week, I saw that it looks great in all lighting conditions. My only gripe is that the packaging is not quite travel-friendly, and although it is quite expensive for a blush, considering that it has lasted me for nearly 3 years now, I'll be more than happy to repurchase! This is definitely my favorite Benefit product so far. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by stingrayting

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This coral peachy pink shade gives a nice natural looking healthy flush to my Southeast Asian medium skin tone and brightens my complexion. It's easily buildable for when I'm slightly more tanned in the summer. It's quite pigmented upon initial application and blends pretty well (I blend it with the EcoTools tapered blush brush which is super soft). The staying power throughout the day is mediocre as with *most* powder blushes (I find that Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are longer lasting) but can be made to last longer on top of well-primed, well moisturised skin or on top of a cream blush base.

There is some fine shimmer in the product which gives a nice glow but in my opinion isn't super sparkly so it doesn't really bother me. I find it less shimmery than Benefit's Sugarbomb boxed blush which I had used previously.

When I first purchased this blush, I used it almost everyday for about 2 and a half years and still have a bit left in the pan. Although I do find it a bit on the pricey side for a blush, I have already repurchased a second one since I find that the shade itself is very flattering on me and overall is very easy to use, gives my skin a fresh glow and works well for both day and night makeup looks.

The packaging is cute, but bulky so not great for travelling.