September 18, 2014 | 898 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by shindiggity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is beautiful and somehow even makes my skin look glowy and healthy! It has even replaced by Nars "Deep Throat" as my everyday/go-to blush. I'm around an NC25 and think this blush suits my skin tone really well, but I can see it working for a lot of other skin colors as well. I have extremely oily skin all over, and this blush doesn't add any greasiness or oiliness to my skin. A definite Must Buy or, at the very least, a definite Must Try!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by archt_marj14

I first bought this around September 2011, and I haven't hit the pan yet! It's not that I don't use it often--it's practically the only blush I use--but it's so highly-pigmented that I don't need to use a lot and I don't reapply blush after leaving the house, anyway. It's a lovely color that is more peachy-coral than pinkish on my fair skin, doesn't break me out, suits all lip colors that I wear, and when I browsed old and recent photos this week, I saw that it looks great in all lighting conditions. My only gripe is that the packaging is not quite travel-friendly, and although it is quite expensive for a blush, considering that it has lasted me for nearly 3 years now, I'll be more than happy to repurchase! This is definitely my favorite Benefit product so far. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by stingrayting

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This coral peachy pink shade gives a nice natural looking healthy flush to my Southeast Asian medium skin tone and brightens my complexion. It's easily buildable for when I'm slightly more tanned in the summer. It's quite pigmented upon initial application and blends pretty well (I blend it with the EcoTools tapered blush brush which is super soft). The staying power throughout the day is mediocre as with *most* powder blushes (I find that Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are longer lasting) but can be made to last longer on top of well-primed, well moisturised skin or on top of a cream blush base.

There is some fine shimmer in the product which gives a nice glow but in my opinion isn't super sparkly so it doesn't really bother me. I find it less shimmery than Benefit's Sugarbomb boxed blush which I had used previously.

When I first purchased this blush, I used it almost everyday for about 2 and a half years and still have a bit left in the pan. Although I do find it a bit on the pricey side for a blush, I have already repurchased a second one since I find that the shade itself is very flattering on me and overall is very easy to use, gives my skin a fresh glow and works well for both day and night makeup looks.

The packaging is cute, but bulky so not great for travelling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A pretty peach pink blush with gold shimmer, I think this would probably be better suited to those with paler skin as otherwise this blush would probably just get lost and turn into gold shimmer, this blush is not at all forgiving when piled on either.

On my NC15 skin tone this works as a lovely pale coral peachy pink with the subtle gold shimmer being more visible on the top of the cheekbones, I find I need to use a really light hand and really buff this in a little at a time before layering as if you are too heavy handed it tends to just sit on top of the skin and while glowy from a distance is not attractive close-up. (almost gets a bit cakey looking - ugh)

This easily wears all day and into the night so longevity is good. As its quite highlighting on its own it does not need to be paired with a high lighter - that could be over kill.

It also makes a great highlighter when paired over a much more subtle peachy blusher. I love a very light layer of this over Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Rude. As the peach tone is similar.

Coralista is similar to Nars Orgasm though Nars has more pink, it's also quite similar to Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Sophie - though Sophie is a lot more pigmented.

The only reason I probably won't repurchase even though I love this is I have a few blushes to work my way through - if we were playing the pan game it could take years :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

I adore the blush, the packaging is cute and easily accesible (although the brush it comes with is kinda terrible)
The colour itself is my favourite blush of all time, gives you a gorgeous glow without being overpowering.

The only doozy I have with this is the price, I have to really suck it up more and just bite the bullet but paying $30 for a blush just doesn't seem natural :( still it really is worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This box lasts forever. It's a really nice color. The payoff isn't as great as I would hope, but it is nice. The price is a bit high, but, it really does last forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go to blush. It is a soft pink peach color with subtle (emphasis on subtle) gold shimmer, so it is almost a blush and highlighter combined. It is hard to overdo and stays on. It is a more flattering and natural version of nars orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTE LOVE! the colour is so pretty. it's peach-orange with a bit of shimmers that suit my skin tone really well. and it last long too. the pigmentation is on point, not too pigmented that's hard to control and blend. and I haven't found a blush that can replace this one. definitely keep coming back

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

Coralista seems to be an absolute staple in so many makeup kits around the globe and I kind of understand why!

This is a nice soft peachy color with iridescent gold shimmer to it, that is thankfully not chunky or cheap looking at all. I find this product to be somewhat similar to my MAC Dainty blush, but more coral.

Depending on how tanned I am, this product might be difficult to apply. Like when I get darker, this blush gives more of a highlighting effect, rather than a nice wash of color to the cheeks.

Definitely more suitable for pale/r complexion. I also like mixing it with appropriate ultra plush gloss from the same range. If you like Benefit, this blogpost here is quite handy. http://thepartyparrot.wix.com/partyparrotblog#!Benefit-Ultra-Plush-Lipgloss-Review/cmbz/2E54B8DF-3788-4B4E-BA2D-1111E6652F37

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by x8Sophie

I published a review for the dandelion blush (which I also love) and stated that that blush was best for fair skin, and it looks fine on my skin, but a little too light. Now, this blush is the Dandelion for tan skin. Great pigment and gives me a nice dark flush on my cheeks