BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff. I wouldn't normally buy it because I have fair skin and "coral" makes me think orange. This is a very pinky coral if it's coral. I throw it on at work when I haven't done my makeup and people always compliment me. Makes me look alive and pretty. I think it will work on many different skin tones.

Benefit Coralista is a gorgeous shimmery peachy pink blush shade suitable for most skin tones. It's very soft and subtle but beautiful and natural at the same time. It comes in a box package and has a plastic tray to keep the brush clean.

Will definitely be repurchasing!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this blush and use it nearly everyday over other products and on it's own. It's a perfect pop of soft peachy glow on the apple of the cheeks. It's not ultra pigmented, it's meant to be used as a highlighter, pale blush or you can use it in place of a bronzer if you are very fair.

The box packaging is a bit annoying, but I do like the brush and it's perfect to apply to the cheeks or temples without over colouring your face.

In summer or lighter weather this is perfect on it's own. For a more dramatic look, use it over a deeper toned matte blush or bronzer.

When I am feeling tired and don't want to do my eyes up I sometimes sweep a bit on my lids to give me a fresh face "awake" look.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This blush is a waste of money. It does not stay long, and has large glitters with emphasize the pores. I'm also not a fan of its packaging. Cardboard? Come on! Looks mediocre. The handle of its brush, which is made of wood, had become a breeding ground of minute white stuff. Was that mold? Will never ever buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Pretty color, but I can't stand scented makeup products. Oh, and this broke me out.

I am not a fan of blush and I always struggle with choosing one that I like. I bought this on a desperate whim at the Belk Benefit counter and fell in love. It's the perfect tone for my naturally light skin and doesn't sit too thick or feel gross on my face over time. However, the packaging could use a little redesign and the brush that came with it just did not work for me. This blush has become a staple in my makeup bag!

This is my first high-end blush! Having bought this back in 2008, I keep coming back to it, despite me owning many other blushes and I know, owning a 7-year-old blush seems incredibly dodgy but the blush has held up wonderfully and I do wipe off the top layer every three months with some rubbing alcohol and tissue.

For the price, I suppose the packaging could be a lot better, but even I'm pleasantly surprised that my current Coralista box blush hasn't come apart yet, despite me subjecting it to some pretty rough treatment sometimes... I do travel with Coralista, and it's taken quite a bit of battering.

Colour-wise, it's a lovely coral with shimmer, as everyone's mentioned and it shows up slightly warm on my pale skin (lighter than NC15). When worn with a light hand, it gives out a very healthy flush.

I also love how this has just the right amount of pigment, and I never worry about overdoing my blush when wearing this, unlike some NARS and Sleek blushes, where blending the blush is a must.

I've used this on my tan-skinned friends and it also gives them a wonderfully healthy glow, making this a versatile product for both fair and tan-skinned ladies!

I will definitely repurchase this when I run out, but I have yet to even hit pan with this, which is also proof that a little goes quite a long way with this beautiful blush!

By the way, I've long discarded the blush brush that comes with the product as it just doesn't work for me. My go-to blush brush is Lunasol's cheek brush but I sometimes use a tapered powder brush to apply blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The color of this blush is amazing. However it doesn't last long on my face. Within 4 hours i can barely see any blush on my cheeks

I love this colour for summer. It's the perfect corally pink that gives a healthy glow to the face. I thought the packaging was cute when I first got it but now that I've used it for some time I wish the packaging was less bulky. I'd love to carry this at night for touch ups but it's way too bulky for my clutches.

I was eyeing this up for ages as my perfect coral, got it as a Xmas treat but ultimately I came away disappointed.

It just doesn't show up as anything more than a slightly coral tinged sheen/frost on my face (I am NC25-NC20). The more you build it up the more frosty it looks, eventually making your fine lines are pores stand out like a sore thumb.

Its a real shame as the colour is a lovely true coral when swatched heavily, not too orange or pink, just right. But it just does not translate like that to my face. I can use it as a subtle highlighter I guess, but with such minimal pigmentation I would not be repurchasing.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products