October 24, 2014 | 1490 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Signature Satin Creme Blush - Coral Light

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Maja66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Now this is POSH! I've tried various and sundry blushes over the 28 years of makeuping and this stuff is what my 23 year old would call "sick" (awesome)! It looks fantastic on me with my EL DW in Fresco. I have red/blonde hair with brown eyes. Just gorgeous!

I agree with previous reviewer, there is a HOOP of product in the tin :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2008 8:09:00 PM More reviews by juliaesands

I read Paula Begoun's review of this and I was really interested by her enthusiasm so I tried the blush and bought it. At $26 it's not cheap but it's also a really large compact with a LOT of blush and no annoying and useless brush that only takes up space. The compact is NOT what I think most people want to tuck into their makeup bags because it is large (equal or larger than my palm) and thick. The color is beautiful- a nude peach with almost no pink tones at all. The blush is very pigmented and very creamy and easily spreadable, no chunking. I would love to get the nude shade as well but I am so happy with my Coral! I would say I would buy again but I will NEVER make it to the pan so I am happy with this!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No