April 16, 2014 | 2092 users online

Treatments - Clarins - Clarins Double Serum 38

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Moonjellie14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't see immediate results using this product. So initially, the only benefits were the lovely fragrance & the luxurious feel of the serum (guess it's psychological since it's so expensive!). But after a couple of weeks of use, I started noticing a difference in my skin. It's plumper, pores seems to have minimized (didn't disappear though I wish it would) and there is a subtle radiance to my skin even without make up. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by isseymiyake

great product , visible difference in a few days!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by constanceyc

This is so far the only serum that works nicely for 20+ and 50+ :) and yes I love it so much! It helps heal the tiny scar left by acne! I would like to combine it with lavender & geranium at night before sleep. According to my friends, my face is glowing haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by RM077

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This serum really is amazing! It has quite an oily texture but one pump does your whole face and once it's applied it sinks in very quickly and does not feel heavy at all. The best way to apply it is to warm it up in your hands and press onto your skin and then put your moisturiser on top. I use it day and night.

I have dry/dehydrated skin and find my skin can look quite dull. After 2 weeks of using this, I could see a massive difference in my skin! My skin was so much smoother and felt rehydrated, my skin also looked much brighter and fresher and I saw tiny dehydration lines round my eyes and mouth looked less visible and smoother. I'm now on my third bottle of this and honestly could not be without it! Whenever I try anything else, I always end up coming back to this as nothing works as well. My mum and nan also use this and even my boyfriend has started to steal mine! I would definitely recommend giving the serum a go!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im reading the reviews before I purchase and I have to say some of these reviews sounds so mechanical and made up you know they are fake! for that reason I will not buy this product. Shame on you Clarins

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This felt like a rip off. I bought it instead of the Hydraquench Bi-Phase Intensive Serum. Expensive of course, it's Clarins and more expensive than the Hydraquench but I used my points to get it free. I was impressed with the size of bottle - the container has a divider down the centre inside and I guess it combines when you dispense it, however you can only see what's in one side, and I was almost convinced there was nothing in the others side as it didn't last as long as you'd think by the size.

Then it did nothing for my skin. Nothing. It didn't feel good, or smell good, or make a positive difference. Never again. I did save up my points and got the Hydraquench again - just came home with it! I did some research and yes, they did change the formula, but I tried it again in the store, and this time I fell in love with the new formula.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about two months now. I can honestly say that it has done nothing to my skin. Maybe my skin is at it's optimal since I had been using a great Paula's Choice product that works wonders already? I would think you can only improve your skin so much and then it plateaus. After all, theres on way I'll get getting my 20 year old skin, lol!

Anyway, this product is very pricy for a bottle which last around 6-8 weeks. High price doesn't necessary mean it'll work any better than something half that price. I speak from my personal experience. I would not dish out another $85 for this, I'll use it up and go back to my PC serum.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by EsposaPerfecta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this serum a lot and almost last a year I will buy it again in case the new one I purchased doesn't work well, I like double serum a lot but I don't love it as my Estée Lauder midnight recovery, I am still looking for my very favorite day time serum

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by LaetitiaEncarta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So good. Best serum ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

The price of this product is shocking , and you need more than one pump which is what I was told by the beautician when I purchased it. Once I got over that, I felt that actual product is really great. Lovely fragrance, dries in almost immediately and I do think I can see results. Will keep using it for another while to try and get the full effect.