Clarins Clarins Double Serum 38

3.5

Hydro Serum (0.5 ounce) Water, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Extract, Tetrasodium Edta, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Sisymbrium Irio Seedcake, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Dextran, Potassium Sorbate Lipo Serum (0.5 ounce) Isononyl Isononanoate, Isododecane, Paraffinum Liquidium (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Bisabolol, Sclerocarya Birrea Oil, Fragrance, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, BHT

on 6/21/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm in my 40's and have dry skin. This feels wonderful immediately. I had been using another line of products that weren't doing anything for me, so I was really skeptical at first. The smell is very, very faint and I love it.

I'm so pleasantly surprised. I've been using it for a week, morning and night along with a moisturizer. I rub it in my hands then press it gently onto my skin instead of rubbing, per the directions. My skin is very soft, radiant and hydrated. I'm also getting compliments, so that makes it even better. Lines on my forehead are less noticeable, dark spots have faded and my skin is glowing. I can't believe it. I'm so happy with this product. I bought the bigger sized bottle and will definitely repurchase.

on 4/10/2015 2:26:00 PM

I was choosing between two serums from the brand, and was convinced by the saleswoman to try this. She was obviously trying to sell it, but since I have been shopping with her for years at that counter, and she knows my skin very well I thought I'd give it a go. Found it a bit (entirely) meh to be honest. Noticed no extra hydration whatsoever, no reduction of fine lines or instant glow. Did nothing. Went back to using the Boots no7 while I was using this. Sometimes, you don't get what you pay for... The cheap DS serum is miles better! I'll have to say, in defence of the Clarins saleswoman, that she has never been wrong about a product before.

on 4/3/2015 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was introduced to Clarins double serum when I bought a voucher for a facial at Clarins spa. I ended up spending more than I wanted on the woman's recommendation and left Clarins double serum gathering dust, when finally I decided to give it a try. I used it for a few months and ran out, so I decided to spend $$$$ on Chantecaille's new argan oil serum. Within 2-3 days my skin started drying. I have combination skin and every winter I battle flaking of my dry cheeks. No matter which cream or serum I use, nothing works. I tried Lierac, Kiehl's, Neutrogena, and others, but nothing worked. Finally I used Nivea cream on dry areas and Lierac on other areas. Still there was flaking. When I was using Clarins double serum, for the first time my skin didn't flake. But I had no idea what was working since I was still using Lierac overnight mask that worked well for my skin. The minute I stopped using Clarins serum, no matter what I used, my skin started flaking. I ran out and bought the double serum and within 2-3 days my skin was back to normal. Now my skin stays very clear, I have no flaking, and my skin glows. I use just one pump daily day and night. I have also started using other Clarins products, and they are by far the best!

on 2/21/2015 1:35:00 AM

I'm on my second bottle of this, and it's working very well for me. In the last few months my skin - which has always been somewhat dry - has gotten much more dehydrated. This serum is the only thing I've used that has any lasting effect. I've used all sorts of oils, serums, etc and this works best for my mid - forties skin. Does it make me look 20 again? Ha! Of course not - nothing will. But my skin looks moisturized, fuller, and it has helped with some fine lines and discoloration. This one stays in the rotation.

on 2/7/2015 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

It is safe to say my skin does not work well with anti aging products containing certain ingredients. I am not sure what ingredient is bad for my skin with this double serum, but it broke me out from the first use. I have acne prone sensitive skin, and i decided to add this skin care regimen just for the anti aging properties. However, it didn't work. I waited a few months. Then tried the serum again, woke up to a big zit on my chin. Luckily it was a present so i didn't cry over the money spent purchasing it. I will relegate it to body use when i find the time.

on 12/14/2014 2:53:00 PM

So far, this is the best serum I have found or at least which seems to work for my skin. Love the scent and it feels great on the skin. Absorbs quite well and definitely does seem to help hydrate and improve texture without break-outs. The negative points are the price and the packaging. Really does not seem to last as long as other brand serums of the same quantity? Not sure if this has something to do with the packaging or maybe it's the consistency. Overall, it works out very expensive. Also, heard a lot of negative points about the fact that this product contains mineral oil which puts me off slightly. However, my skin does seem to like it so I will probably re-purchase until something better comes along.

on 11/29/2014 8:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

At first, I thought this product was a little gimmicky. However, even though I've only used it a few times I can see a noticeable glow in my skin tone/appearance. It has a very similar effect to Tarte Marcuja oil. A 1 oz.bottle of this costs $85. A bottle of Tarte's oil is $46 for 1.7 oz. Generally, these two products have a very similar effect on my skin in comparison. Typically, I would apply this after cleansing, before moisturizing. I've always been a little weary of oily-type products since my skin has been extremely oily lately. This absorbs well and doesn't leave a greasy effect somehow. Overall, it's a nice product that's definitely not worth $85.

on 11/3/2014 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I don't know if I would repurchase this, to be honest. I really liked the former version of this before the reformulation because I thought that it was much more moisturizing. This is still a great serum but I'm finding the price point too high for my budget at this time and I'm thinking that I might be able to find something workable at my health food store. This is a oily feeling serum that sinks in pretty quickly and definitely makes my skin look temporarily plumper because of its hydrating effects. I don't see or expect to see any other benefits from using this. I am a fan of most Clarins products and I like this too, but I don't love it like I did the old version and so I will continue to look. If I can't find what I want in another product, I will consider this again.

on 9/6/2014 10:19:00 PM

I had high hopes for this serum, but was totally disappointed. Basically, it feels like a light oil....that you paid $85 dollars for. Also, no discernable impact on my skin AT ALL. I don't really know what else to say about it. It's grossly overpriced and I won't be repurchasing. Ugh. I feel gross that I paid so much money for it. Thank goodness there was a gift with purchase attached to it...

on 8/30/2014 9:10:00 PM

For a similar price there are other serums that show better results.

The product hydrates my skin, but it leaves a thin shiny film on my face, and I don't have oily skin. It leaves a strange shiny look on my face if I don't wear makeup over this serum. My face breaks out very easily, so the serum also clogged my pores and created tiny whiteheads.

This serum doesn't do anything to help diminish the fine lines that are starting to show in my forehead. Clarins claimed that someone who's 25 can start using the serum. I'm 25, but this is not working for me. I honestly don't think if someone older would appreciate it.

Popular Treatments (Face)