October 2, 2014 | 957 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clarins - Clarins Double Serum 38

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by OrsonWiggles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had high hopes for this serum, but was totally disappointed. Basically, it feels like a light oil....that you paid $85 dollars for. Also, no discernable impact on my skin AT ALL. I don't really know what else to say about it. It's grossly overpriced and I won't be repurchasing. Ugh. I feel gross that I paid so much money for it. Thank goodness there was a gift with purchase attached to it...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by suukyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a similar price there are other serums that show better results.

The product hydrates my skin, but it leaves a thin shiny film on my face, and I don't have oily skin. It leaves a strange shiny look on my face if I don't wear makeup on top. My face breaks out very easily, so the serum also clogged my pores and created tiny whiteheads.

This serum doesn't do anything to help diminish the fine lines that are starting to show in my forehead. Clarins claimed that someone who's 25 can start using the serum. I'm 25, but this is not working for me. I honestly don't think if someone older would appreciate it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by angeldust777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

been using for a month now. oil consistency. one pump is enough. I'm 34 with dry sensitive skin and this makes me look radiant. my skin is plumper and brighter. I use in the morning. a bit pricey though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this - gimmicky and all - I have always had a soft spot for the Classic Double-Serum and yes, it works. Pricey but worth it.

Love.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by cleopatra6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok this is my second negative review. I used a whole bottle and i have to say that i didn't notice any difference in my skin. Waste of money. Those that claim that's hydrating - may be - to a certain extend but you can achieve this with products that cost much less. Never wasting money on this again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Kirplunk0

I love this i love this hydrates like no other

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I liked Double Serum more than I thought I would. Yes it has a oily consistency but it's lightweight and didn't break me out. It absorbs quickly so you can layer your moisturizer over it. Right now I'm using a thin layer of LRP Cicaplast baume (Euro version). The scent is light and not cloying. I get hints of geranium and something else. I've used this at night and in the morning under my makeup, but prefer it as a nighttime treatment. I wake up to smooth, glowing skin. I put "yes" for repurchase, but there are so many other anti-aging treatments I'd like to try I'm not sure I'll actually get around to Double Serum again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Dej

This is a 'does it all' skin serum. Quite rare! Helps with luminosity, moisture, wrinkles, pigment ect. I love the bi phase serum and I notice my skin is brighter and more radiant immediately after application. I would recommend to anyone as their main anti aging products as it is full of highly effective natural extracts and ingredients. Clarins knows best! I am only 25 so I use it once or twice a week as a treatment to prevent aging and boost my moisture levels and my skins appearance! My skin loves this stuff, I absolutely love the feeling of massaging it in! I would recommend anyone over 35 or with a wild or busy lifestyle to use every night!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Moonjellie14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't see immediate results using this product. So initially, the only benefits were the lovely fragrance & the luxurious feel of the serum (guess it's psychological since it's so expensive!). But after a couple of weeks of use, I started noticing a difference in my skin. It's plumper, pores seems to have minimized (didn't disappear though I wish it would) and there is a subtle radiance to my skin even without make up. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by isseymiyake

beautiful and handy packaging, nice and luxury feel on skin, that being said, i didm't see any improvement on skin after finishing a whole bottle. not repurchasing, it feels more like a pricy placebo product to me.