July 28, 2014 | 1524 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clarins - Clarins Double Serum 38

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by cleopatra6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok this is my second negative review. I used a whole bottle and i have to say that i didn't notice any difference in my skin. Waste of money. Those that claim that's hydrating - may be - to a certain extend but you can achieve this with products that cost much less. Never wasting money on this again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Kirplunk0

I love this i love this hydrates like no other

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I liked Double Serum more than I thought I would. Yes it has a oily consistency but it's lightweight and didn't break me out. It absorbs quickly so you can layer your moisturizer over it. Right now I'm using a thin layer of LRP Cicaplast baume (Euro version). The scent is light and not cloying. I get hints of geranium and something else. I've used this at night and in the morning under my makeup, but prefer it as a nighttime treatment. I wake up to smooth, glowing skin. I put "yes" for repurchase, but there are so many other anti-aging treatments I'd like to try I'm not sure I'll actually get around to Double Serum again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Dej

This is a 'does it all' skin serum. Quite rare! Helps with luminosity, moisture, wrinkles, pigment ect. I love the bi phase serum and I notice my skin is brighter and more radiant immediately after application. I would recommend to anyone as their main anti aging products as it is full of highly effective natural extracts and ingredients. Clarins knows best! I am only 25 so I use it once or twice a week as a treatment to prevent aging and boost my moisture levels and my skins appearance! My skin loves this stuff, I absolutely love the feeling of massaging it in! I would recommend anyone over 35 or with a wild or busy lifestyle to use every night!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Moonjellie14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't see immediate results using this product. So initially, the only benefits were the lovely fragrance & the luxurious feel of the serum (guess it's psychological since it's so expensive!). But after a couple of weeks of use, I started noticing a difference in my skin. It's plumper, pores seems to have minimized (didn't disappear though I wish it would) and there is a subtle radiance to my skin even without make up. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by isseymiyake

beautiful and handy packaging, nice and luxury feel on skin, that being said, i didm't see any improvement on skin after finishing a whole bottle. not repurchasing, it feels more like a pricy placebo product to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by constanceyc

This is so far the only serum that works nicely for 20+ and 50+ :) and yes I love it so much! It helps heal the tiny scar left by acne! I would like to combine it with lavender & geranium at night before sleep. According to my friends, my face is glowing haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by RM077

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This serum really is amazing! It has quite an oily texture but one pump does your whole face and once it's applied it sinks in very quickly and does not feel heavy at all. The best way to apply it is to warm it up in your hands and press onto your skin and then put your moisturiser on top. I use it day and night.

I have dry/dehydrated skin and find my skin can look quite dull. After 2 weeks of using this, I could see a massive difference in my skin! My skin was so much smoother and felt rehydrated, my skin also looked much brighter and fresher and I saw tiny dehydration lines round my eyes and mouth looked less visible and smoother. I'm now on my third bottle of this and honestly could not be without it! Whenever I try anything else, I always end up coming back to this as nothing works as well. My mum and nan also use this and even my boyfriend has started to steal mine! I would definitely recommend giving the serum a go!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im reading the reviews before I purchase and I have to say some of these reviews sounds so mechanical and made up you know they are fake! for that reason I will not buy this product. Shame on you Clarins

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This felt like a rip off. I bought it instead of the Hydraquench Bi-Phase Intensive Serum. Expensive of course, it's Clarins and more expensive than the Hydraquench but I used my points to get it free. I was impressed with the size of bottle - the container has a divider down the centre inside and I guess it combines when you dispense it, however you can only see what's in one side, and I was almost convinced there was nothing in the others side as it didn't last as long as you'd think by the size.

Then it did nothing for my skin. Nothing. It didn't feel good, or smell good, or make a positive difference. Never again. I did save up my points and got the Hydraquench again - just came home with it! I did some research and yes, they did change the formula, but I tried it again in the store, and this time I fell in love with the new formula.