August 22, 2014 | 1418 users online

Polishes - Chanel - Le Vernis Nail Colour in Vendetta #483

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by alaras

I am giving 4 lippies because of Chanel's polish quality. But the colour just turned a lackluster on my nails. Totally inky and dull, difficult to tell apart from black from afar. I cannot see the blue/ purple colour that I see in the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite deep purple in the Chanel family. I love that while it's dark, the purple is discernible. Some colors tend to just look black (like Steel), but you won't have that problem with Vendetta. It's a gorgeous, deep purple and it looks great with gold accessories. Long wearing like all Chanel polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by 4Bella

Elegant, sexy deep purple/almost black color. Consistent quality of Chanel nail polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Francis29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color is a gorgeous very dark purple, it's almost black, but isn't black. The color is a very pretty purple, 'very' eggplant. In the sun it shines beautifully. I get many compliments on it and I am extremely fair skinned but the color doesn't look to 'vampire' ish on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This nail polish was actually a gift from one very close friend who doesn't really like it so much.
I love the color, because you don't really know what is it: black, blue, purple... its like a stone in your nails, so polished, so elegant so glam.

Im wearing it right now and I love it for fall!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by elizabethdidyoueat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i do not wear nail polish, but i always enjoy some dark color on my toenails. i have never purchased any polish over like five dollars and definitely went splurge on chanel. i am impressed, though. the staying power is wonderful. i haven't had to repaint since i put it on two weeks ago (one coat & no base or top coat) and only have a few hardly noticeable chips. the color, vendetta, is perfect for what i was looking for: a dark purple that looks almost black.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by sunshinelu

This is a gorgeous black base with red and purple micro glitter. It's often hard to tell whether it shines blue or dark purple in the sun, which makes it so unique to me. I love how it's so many different colors! I use a base, 2 coats, and 2 top coats but some nails end up chipping a bit within a few days. Perhaps I'm not a self-manicure pro? Still love it and catch myself admiring my nails all the time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by kawanii

In specific lighting, you can only see the purple but in normal light, it just appears black which gives it that kind of mysterious personality to it. It's a very dark and subtle purple you can only see under bright lighting. However, it's a beautiful color. One thing I do dislike, is the Chanel nail polish formula. It results to be thick and sticky and somewhat streaky. Nonetheless, definitely a purchase to try and enjoy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

i'd buy this again because this is a timeless (for this decade, at least) color, but i don't love it. everyone except you will think it's black; it's one of those. however, the purple tones make it more flattering. it's pretty and easy to apply. a good one for the collector, but not Chanel's best.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by EspnfitGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was obsessed with Lincoln Park, then Lincoln Park After Dark! So obviously when Chanel came out with this amazing, deep rich purple color I was so excited. It looks different depending on the lighting. When in darker settings it looks more like Lincoln Park OPI color but when in the sun its a rich dark bluish purple. Obviously the heavier you put on the darker plum it will be. This is my favorite color! I wear it on my toes almost year round and its my fall/winter color for my fingernails but I also like wearing out at night in the summer! Love love love this color. Looks great on darker skin! Always add a clear top coat on to keep it looking well manicured but also it helps to add a CLEAR quick dry top coat everyday to have the color last longer. MY only complaint is that the polish goes quickly I use it all up so fast and for nail polish its a little pricey. BUT MY FAMOUS LAST WORDS I love it so its worth it!!!