Almay One Coat - Sequin

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Interestingly I purchased this soley on the name - my last name is Sequin so I had to buy it and try it out. I am fair skinned auburn/strawberryblonde - and by far this is my absolute favorite. I never used an entire stick of any color and I still keep it for the scare remains in the tube. I diluted it with a lip gloss or moisture balm and its perfect, I am too fair to use it alone without blending it with something transparent. I am so excited because I found some still available on Ebay. I am stocking up - in case it's truly a discontinued color.

on 6/7/2006 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

As soon as I tried on the tester in the store, I was hooked! Beautiful pinkish-brown that will suit most MUA girls! Couldn't find Lip Vitality so bought this one instead. Seems like no Canadian drugstores carry it.

on 9/26/2002 12:16:00 PM

This is THE perfect color for olive/Asian skin tones. Has no smell or perfume. Can be applied sheer or with a heavier hand to give different looks. The packaging kind of sucks, the lid doesn't shut properly (I've gone through 3 of these so it wasn't a one-off thing). However, great lipstick for the price.

I liked this color a lot--it looks good on everyone!! It has a creamy consistancy and stayed on for a while.

on 5/14/2002 12:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Of the many lipsticks I own, this is the one I reach for time after time. I'm a redhead with yellow undertones, and finding a "natural" looking lipstick has become my life's ambition ;0) I picked up this lipstick about a year ago, and at first was not impressed with it's "staying" power. But as I tried (and threw out) more and more lipsticks I realized that my little problem could be fixed by keeping a spare tube in my purse. (DUH!) Now I'm in lipstick heaven!

on 11/17/2001 11:31:00 PM

I read that Winona Ryder swears by this color, so naturally I had to rush out and get it since we are the same colouring. It is wonderful!!! No nasty scent like revlon lippies, great creamy coverage without too heavy an appearance, and it is so cheap and available that it is a no brainer to try it. It is such a flattering rosy mauve pink nude shimmer that probably anyone could wear it!

on 11/17/2001 12:31:00 PM

I like this a lot - it's a brownish sheer pink on me, and it works with almost everything. I really like the formula which is not at all drying to me, and I like how it covers well, even for a sheer lipstick. A staple.

on 10/8/2001 7:16:00 AM

Great color - I think this is almost a universal color. It's a shimmery medium plum that is very slightly sheer - looks different on many people! I do find the formula to be slightly drying.

on 6/6/2001 8:44:00 AM

Beautiful colour - a light shimmery pink that works well with my yellow toned skin. Nice light texture. However, it was not moisturizing enough for my sahara dry lips. I would buy it again for the colour.

Popular Lipsticks