January 29, 2015 | 1318 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Ravishing

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ellablue123

This is a great orangey peach lipstick for people with yellow under tones -- it was more orange than i expected but it's not quite neon. Its a creme sheen so it isnt too drying. I will say that it isnt that natural looking so I probably wouldnt wear it to work (im a teacher), and if you are looking for a peach-based neutral that is more natural, try mocha which is a orangey browny kind of nude!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Geekwmakeup

Been looking for a muted orangish brownish lippie. This is great, it brightens up the face without being bright itself, bc it has brown in it. I included a picture, if you have red lips like me it'll pull redder/brighter obvi, like in my pic (nothing primer can't fix). it's a very wearable daytime color. I have asian toned olive/yellow fair skin. Addicted to this color....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by MorenaC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice soft peach. In my opinion I think I look better in peachy pinks than regular pink like a pink plaid. Goes on smooth and looks very nice. For reference I'm NC44 : rich ginger 5N1 in double wear

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by AndiNZ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty!! Love this colour SO much. I'm NW18, blond with blue eyes and I can wear it with virtually ANY makeup look. Make sure you prime your lips first as any dryish skin etc will stand out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Pinkqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great lipstick, moisturizing, buildable coverage, pigmented and long wearing. But I'm on the fence about this particular colour. I have olive Pakistani skintone and on some days it looks great while on other days it looks way too pale. I find it looks best with a little face makeup like tinted moisturizer, concealer and mascara for a fresh spring look. Also love how ravishing looks with mac style blush but I can see it working with other peachy blushes as well. I'm not sure if I'd buy this again. Probably not because I do want to try other shades like see sheer and sushi kiss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a perfect soft coral/apricot peach lipstick that is neither too bright or too pale. For reference my skin tone is NC15 - tending to go paler in winter, with blonde hair and pink/purple toned natural lip colour. I love to wear this lipstick with a dramatic eye look or find it looks just as great with a natural look. Looks especially good when wearing navy.

The formula is a just a little bit dry to first apply but nice and creamy once on but I find I do have to layer it on quite a bit to get complete coverage, any dry bits will really stick out with this lippy. This baby lasts the distance and does not need touching up as often as some other Mac lippies I have, it seems to last really well through food and drinks too.

This looks really pretty softened down and a little more muted layered over Creme' D'Nude. So pleased I bought this one as it looks good with Coralista Blush or Illamasqua Rude Blush and the apricot shadow from the Lime Crime Aquataenia Palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:59:00 AM More reviews by chlodewick21

this is honestly my holy grail, all time favourite lipstick ever! the texture is so nice, i love the cremesheen finish! it lasts so long and dosent dry you're lips out whatsoever! its a sort of vibrant coral/red colour and it literally always looks flattering! i love the colour! the finish! the smell! the packaging! everything!- you cannot have a mac lipstick collection without ravishing! otherwise you're doing it wrong! i recommened this product a 10000%

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I like the color (it shows up on me as more of a soft peach shade than coral or orange) I find the lipstick hard to apply. The lipstick I received is quite dry, application is a bit of a challenge as the lipstick drags on my lips, giving me uneven coverage. It definitely doesn't apply like my other cremesheens. Not sure if I received a dud but if it was not for the formula I would give this a higher rating. Pretty color for summer though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by islandgirl8

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this color. It is everything that I thought MAC Flamingo was going to be. (Maybe Flamingo doesn't show up too well on me because I have pigmented lips.) Anyway, Ravishing is the PERFECT shade of peach / light coral. It's light, but darker than Flamingo. I get complements on it when I wear it. It is beautiful, flattering and is a perfect daytime color, when you are wearing orange, peach, browns or neutral colors.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the color and thought it looked find when I tried it at the store. However, I'm very displeased with the one I brought home - it goes on unevenly and settles into the lines of my lips - which I don't normally have as a problem. That's why one should never trust the lighting at the mall! I can only use it on top of something else. Very disappointed. Will not repurchase.