July 25, 2014 | 1532 users online

Skincare - Face - Exposed Skincare

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Ilzg123

Very good for my sensitive acne prone skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by tnoelle77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had incredible luck with this kit. After almost a year of trying various products, including ProActiv and Neutrogena, within a month of using Exposed SKin Care my face had cleared up and has remained clear and less oily in the 6 months I've been using it. I occasionally get a large pimple now and then, but it always goes away much faster than before. The scrub and mask also make a huge difference in my overall complexion. The products boasts about helping reduce old scars and I have found this to be true. Not 100% but definitely enough to notice a difference. I'm very happy I've finally found something that works!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Rcurtis1994

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for about 7 months and have seen very good results. I have very sensitive and thick skin which breaks out really easily and have battled acne for years. I have tried everything from Proactive (which left me with chemical burns) to prescription antibiotics and even Retina. None of that even touched my acne and scars. Retina made it worse after about a month when it dried my face out and then kicked my skin into overdrive as it would not stop producing sebum (its supposed to dry out the dead skin so you can wash it off but it permanently made my skin grow back thicker now). Exposed has been the only product so far to be able to clean my skin well and help heal acne scars. I feel better knowing that it is all natural products that won't harm my skin or leave it dry or feeling oily. I really love the Microderm scrub because it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean while helping to get rid of my acne scars. As a college student I am very glad to finally feel like I have my skin under control and am no longer embarrassed by it. Over all, Exposed is a very good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Jcarden

Love this product! Better than proactiv and all the OTC products I've used. Works fast and doesn't dry out skin

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by luvsocal

Exposed has cleared up the acne on my face when other products wouldn't. I will not go without it now. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by joko93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best I have tried. Results are great.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by DivaliciousCandi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My acne treatment serum arrived EXPLODED- this is the THIRD time this has happened & I've only been using the products for a few months now- After dealing with unpleasant customer service, I finally just decided to cancel my subsciption and go to a competitor! They seriously need to re-do their packaging AND customer service team!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by DashaB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so impressed with Exposed. I was really frustrated with my skin and was looking for a comprehensive acne/skincare system because I was so sick of experimenting with individual products from different brands. The products in their kits work so well together. Exposed products cleared up my skin better than any other products I've tried. And the best part is, it doesn't leave my skin dry and flakey like so many other products out there. There is no miracle cream or face wash or skincare system that will solve all of your problems completely. But if you are looking for a solid acne skincare system that will drastically improve your skin, Exposed is exactly what you need!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ryanwhat03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a guy who has struggled with acne and oily skin throughout my teens and 20s, I've tried tons of products out there with minimal success. Exposed was the first thing that consistently kept my skin clear. I've been using it since early 2014. It could be that I'm more religious about keeping to the routine of washing my face every morning and night, or it could be the products themselves. Either way, they've earned this 5 star rating!

Every morning, I wash with the Facial Cleanser, use the Clearing Tonic, and then apply the Clear Pore Serum. Every night after my shower I wash with the Facial Cleanser, use the Clearing Tonic, apply the Acne Treatment Serum, and finish with the Moisture Complex. Once per week, I wash with the Derm-X cloth. This schedule holds me accountable to the routine, and it takes hardly any time at all. If I feel a pimple coming on, I apply the Acne Treatment Serum to it and it rarely ever surfaces.

My skin feels great, not overly dry or super oily like before. Although, I seem to run through the Clearing Tonic faster than the average person. Other than that, no complaints. I chuckle every time I put on the Clear Pore Serum because it reminds me of the smell of salad dressing, but the odor is gone once it dries. Plus, it's proven to work... who knew!? Also, don't, I repeat DO NOT, over scrub with that Derm-X cloth. I spaced out one time and totally took off a layer of skin. My face did NOT feel good for a few days. When I'm not laughing at the smell and I'm not accidentally scrubbing off my skin, this product rocks! Haha. (The over scrubbing only happened once, I promise. I've learned my lesson to pay attention.)

To top it all off, as a member Exposed makes it incredibly easy to adjust the frequency of your recurring order online. They send an order notification about a week prior to being billed, then also email confirmations once the order processes and ships. Simple. Done and done.

Other products tried with no luck: Clearasil, Stridex, Oxy, ProActiv, etc.
Product tried with minor success: Neutrogena Oil-fee Acne Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Rani2014

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has changed my life drastically. I have been struggling with acne my entire life until a year ago when i heard about this product. I was skeptical at first but told myself i had nothing to lose since i'd already tried almost everything, from Proactiv(just dried my skin especially in winter), different home remedies that only made my skin worse. The first time i tried it, my skin felt so soft and most importantly, it felt healthy from the first use and now i can go out with no makeup and not feel self conscious about it. Thank you so much.