April 21, 2014 | 1793 users online

Skincare - Face - Exposed Skincare

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Kristiemomof4

My teenage daughter has been using the face and body kits for over 6 months for her stubborn acne. We tried other brands but this is the only one that cleared up her skin without excessive dryness or redness. I was so impressed with how good her skin looks that I now use the Clear Pore Serum and moisturizer. Highly recommend Exposed Skincare products!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

I used the acne treatment serum and i LOVE IT!!!!
I started breaking out pretty bad after getting off birth control so i was desperate for something that would work!

I use this in the morning before sunscreen and at night before bed.
I love the feel of it, it absorbs into my skin within seconds.
My forehead was covered in bumps, and in just a couple weeks its perfectly clear again.

The longer i use it the better my skin looks. I have now used it for a month and it has transformed my acne-skin into perfectly smooth and glowy skin! I cannot say enough good things about this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by DSolar87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do like exposed skin care a lot. My favorite product is the Clear Pore Serum, it always makes my skin feel amazing. I use it every night after I take of my make up and wash my face. It also works very well with other creams, such as I used a dark spot corrector. I wait 3-5 mins after I put the clear pore serum on and then I put the dark spot corrector and another nightly face cream to go to bed. Anyway, great line, the acne serum is quite good also, it just drys the face out a little and you might want to put on an extra coat of lotion on.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by ancamascas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First of all, I started using this product in April of 2013. I don't have severe acne, but mild. And I only developed it a couple of years ago. When I started using it, it really dried my skin, but then I realized what quantity suited my skin best and stuck to that. It gave awesome results and cleared my face. But now it seems that it stopped working as efficient as it used to. Maybe my skin got used to it? I use the cleanser, the tonic, the clear pore serum, the acne treatment serum, the moisturizer and the clay mask. And I change my pillow case every other day and I don;t use the same face towel more than 2 days.
The disadvantage for these products is the fact that they bleach everything they "touch". I've ruined almost all of the house towels by simply just using the towels after washing my face with the cleanser. I've even managed to bleach all of the pillow cases I ever slept on since using these products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by jhaymaker

I love the Exposed skin care line. It is gentle on my skin and still works great to treat and prevent the acne I have always struggled with. It is a bit pricey, but not significantly more than one would pay at a drug store considering all of the products a kit comes with. A little goes a long way with the cleansers, too, so the price is pretty fair. Definitely recommend the product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ChaTMo

The first thing to really "work" for me. I have naturally dry skin, so my biggest fear is getting over the initial adjustment period that comes with these kits, but none of the products were very abrasive (they simply worked) and the moisturizer took care of any unwanted dryness I had and more. The biggest difference I've noticed in the past month I've used the product is my skin tone. I still have a few problem spots, but my skin really does look and feel significantly better, and it's only been three weeks. I'm very excited to see how my skin looks in another month, and all thanks to this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by shanagardner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Exposed Skin Care has been great for me. It took a little longer than just 30 days to clear my skin but once it cleared it has stayed clear. I have not had problems with drying or any discomfort. My breakouts are few now and my skin is pretty. It is a little pricey but has been worth the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by aggiedip74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Exposed Skincare for about 6 months. I use the whole line and have seen some great results! I have extremely oily skin, so I never liked using moisturizers, but the Exposed Skincare Moisture Complex is so light that I don't feel any extra "grease" on my face. I particularly love the Clarifying Mask. My pimples have definitely decreased and are usually just around my cycle. I'd suggest this line of products to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by churst82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product.... The kit is great... I have tried many products to help with my acne and nothing has helped as much a this... It clears up my acne quickly and doesn't dry out my skin like other products... I will only use exposed on my face!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by kleinzoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

works great! not 100% cleared up but much better than if not using this product.