January 29, 2015 | 1028 users online

Skincare - Face - Exposed Skin Care Kit

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2015 1:18:00 AM More reviews by vidadoperoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never written a review before but after reading all the rave reviews about this product I had to add my experience with exposed skincare. I have had acne since puberty and now at 26 I still get break outs and have discolouration and scarring. My skin is normally combination. I had had pretty good results with proactive(I find benzyl peroxide works well for me), but I was looking for something better and more natural. I read so many rave reviews about Exposed and it had a year long return warranty so i thought it must be good. I was so disappointed! I knew from past drug store products that salicylic acid irritates my skin( I now know this is due to added alcohol, or witch hazel, and it wont work if its Ph isn't acidic/below 7) but I figured this would be better. I tried it for 5 weeks and my acne hasn't been that bad since high school! I left my skin red, irritated, with small pimples everywhere(my normal is medium sized pimples here and there, 3 at a time max), and it stayed that way the entire time I was using it. Since then I have tried some drug store benzyl peroxide products that were ok. Now im using cliniques all over acne treatment which is lovely,silky, leaves my skin feeling soft and contains 2.5% BP which is the same as the proactive I use to use. I plan on also incorporating Paula's choice clear regular strength acne kit which ive only heard good things about and is non-irritating. I'm glad exposed has worked for some people(if those are real reviews) but for those who are curious about it, proceed with caution and start with a trail kit!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by lizboy92

I am 21 and had normal skin up until my dad passed away. The stress from the loss took a great toll on my skin and even after years later it was still dry, red and acne scars, breakouts around jawline/side of cheeks. Starting birthcontrol didn't help either. I have tried murad, som e proactive products, nuetrogena, and clearasil. I was hesistent to try exposed because it is exensive but after only a few days(i am on day 3) of using it my rednesses has reduced, dry skin looks smoother, and hadnt have any new breakouts. I will write another review after I have used it a few more weeks I was just surprised my skin has improved a little in just a few days of use. Extra tip: I stopped drinking soda and cut back on really fatty foods/fast food I also drink a ton of water!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by sloesch14

So, I tried Exposed Skincare after a few months of the worst breakouts I have ever had in my life. I am talking painful cystic acne, clogged pores, whiteheads spreading everywhere, etc. It was super embarressing and it almost got to the point of not wanting to leave my house because of it. I am 25 years old and I felt like a preteen with all the acne i was getting. A lot of it was my fault... I barely ever took the time to wash my face before bed or make sure I took off my makeup and it had taken a huge toll on my skin. I ordered Exposed skincare (the kit with the cleaner, toner, pore serum, and acne treatment cream) and noticed results after a few weeks. It was by no means a miracle over night...but slowly it started to clear up. I bought the kit in July and by now i can say I have never seen my skin look better. I highly recommend this kit, it really has brought me back confidence in myself and has kept me from getting painful cystic acne like I used to. Talk about a Holy Grain Item!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by mina05

I have used exposed for a couple of years now and I love it! I have tried many different products for my acne and this is the only one I have found that actually helps. The other products either made me break out even more or dried out my face. I get the basic kit from exposed. I use the cleanser and clearing tonic twice a day, morning and night, the acne treatment serum in the morning, and the clear pore serum at night. I have also tried the face mask and the moisturizing lotion and love them both as well. I plan on continuing to buy this product and highly recommend it to anyone with acne prone or sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by pri0802

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using the exposed skin care products for over an year now and am hooked on to it! My favorite products are the clarifying mask, cleanser and the clear pore serum! Initially, it did take some time for my skin to get used to these products, but it was worth it. I have a very sensitive, acne prone skin, which tends to break out frequently, but the clarifying mask makes the break outs less severe, and even zaps the tiny pimples away in some cases. I would highly recommend atleast the mask and the clear pore serum for people with sensitive and/or acne prone skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by kariyann0923

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used the products for several months and still ordering. The probiotic supplement is worth adding to your regimen. When I ran out, I noticed the small random breakouts, so I know they are working with the skin care line. I have seen a noticeable difference in not just the clearing of my skin, but of the overall health and appearance of my face. I am in my 40's and these products don't fit into the "teen breakout" only products that are advertised. These have benefits to fight again skin as well as breakouts without the harshness of so many products.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by SylviaSale

I was afflicted with adult acne in my early twenties. I have tried a wide range of acne treatment systems (including the award winning La Roche Pose) and this one is by far the best. I have been using it consistently for about two years now and my skin has never looked better. Use the system as explicitly instructed by the Exposed pamphlet, according to personal needs, in conjunction with improved diet excluding refined grains and sugar, and you should have great success in getting rid of your mild to severe acne. Acne Treatment Serum during the day & Clear Pore Serum at night. Wash with Cleanser and Tonic in the morning, at night, and immediately after each sweat. I also suggest using sensitive skin type SPF face lotion and SPF eye cream in conjunction with the products as they do not contain ingredients that will protect you from the sun. Your face needs to acclimate to the products so give it time and perhaps up your dosage over time. Monitor your skin and determine what is best for you. Don't expect it to solve all your problems overnight. Results may be gradual, but they are amazing.
Stick with it and be consistent in your habit of using it & here may be your solution to a life-long acne problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by MeganLB

I love these products and wouldn't use any other!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by christinamariehollis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

You know what's seriously weird..? The fact that all of these 4 and 5 star reviews, the "members" who are writing them have only ever written one review on mua and their signup date and last login date is the exact same of the date they wrote their review. I went way back in the reviews to where someone mentioned this and I started looking into it and realized 98% of the reviews are like that. Why do I feel like the company itself is writing these reviews?

19 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by jbob47

I tried many acne treatments, but none of them have worked as well as exposed. The basic kit is easy to use and helps to treat my acne without irritating my skin. Exposed has really cleared up my acne.