August 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Skincare - Face - Exposed Skincare

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by MeganLB

I love these products and wouldn't use any other!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by christinamariehollis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

You know what's seriously weird..? The fact that all of these 4 and 5 star reviews, the "members" who are writing them have only ever written one review on mua and their signup date and last login date is the exact same of the date they wrote their review. I went way back in the reviews to where someone mentioned this and I started looking into it and realized 98% of the reviews are like that. Why do I feel like the company itself is writing these reviews?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by jbob47

I tried many acne treatments, but none of them have worked as well as exposed. The basic kit is easy to use and helps to treat my acne without irritating my skin. Exposed has really cleared up my acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Good0353

I have had mild acne since I was a teenager. I recently tuned 30 and out of no where I've started getting horrible cystic acne on my chin. I have always used ProActive, and since my acne was never severe, it seemed to to the trick just fine. But since getting this cystic acne, ProActive hasn't helped at all. I found Exposed when looking up new alternatives online and made the purchase. I cannot believe how much my skin has improved from this line!! It's not harsh on your skin at all and it's really hard to pick just one favorite product, because they all seem to be equally as great. But, I am particularly fond of the moisture complex- It totally moisturizes, doesn't leave you greasy, and feels weightless on your skin. I also am a big fan of the Probiotic Complex capsules. I credit a lot of my clearing up to these, as I feel like my body is getting healthy from the inside out. Exposed is amazing and has been a huge life changer for my skin!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by ALIALI06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

EXPOSED SKIN CARE...BEST PRODUCT I'VE USED SO FAR, AMAZINGLY SENSITIVE TO THE SKIN AND NEVER HAD IRRITATION PROBLEMS LIKE I DID WITH OTHERS PRODUCTS I'VE TRIED IN THE PAST.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Lrodenbaugh

Love, love, LOVE this system! Totally changed my skin! I used to get painful problem breakouts all the time... it got so bad to the point I was ready to take a visit to the dermatologist, but then I heard about Exposed and I gave it a try. The results were AMAZING! After two weeks, my skin was clear and I have not had a bad breakout since! I would recommend this to everyone! It does not have a strong smell or give the burn that some strong cleansers give- it is very gentle.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by judemyr

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Exposed Skincare is a great skin care system. Proactive did not work for me. This product does! It is easy to use. I especially love the Microderm Scrub. It really works in removing black heads from my nose!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by megancutter

This product is great clearing severe acne. It does not cure the acne all together but it does make a difference to clearing your acne. I have severe acne and it cleared my skin where you can see the difference. It has made a great impact in my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by lookitzkevin

Definately recommend the clarify mask for overnight use. product overall has been effective and does not dry out your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by AM4037

This is a great system! I did not respond well to Proactiv or OTC ointments/treatments however my hormonal acne cleared up within 1-2 weeks with Exposed Skincare. After only 1 treatment, my skin was less inflamed and pimples were smaller. I occasionally have 1 or 2 pimples pop up around my period but this system has truly changed my life for the better. I didn't give it 5 stars because I don't really care for the smell of the salicylic acid clear pore serum but it's a minor inconvenience for such drastic results.