October 25, 2014 | 1523 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Bionova Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by luckyredlisa

I'm wondering if they've reformulated this product since the other reviews?! I LOVE this product. I'm new to Bionova, and even if the other products don't bring the promised miracles (too soon to say now!) I would repurchase this product.

I use 2 squirts onto my fingertips and massage gently into the eye area. Everything melts away like magic!! Between this and the face cleanser, all my makeup is gone super fast.

I wear a good bit of makeup, including mascara with primer, but not anything truly waterproof or anything.

Love this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by linny73

I like Bionova prodcuts but this one is terrible it does not remove eye make up at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by lillian1717

So this is the only Bionova product that I found has not performed well. I use everything from face cleanser to massage to activator and stress-cream, but this is just a no go for me. Mainly because it's predominant purpose (remove makeup) just doesn't happen. I tried rubbing, leaving it on for a bit, everything, but it just doesn't take off my eyeliner or mascara. This basically means I have to go back and use regular makeup remover, making this product pointless. I'll just save the money for this and put it towards the eye cream...!