GHD Obedience Cream [DISCONTINUED]

Really nice thick and creamy product, best applied to damp hair before blowdrying and can be applied to the roots without the fear of a greasy look! also dries in really well and gives hair that little bit of extra shine, taming all fly away hairs and giving off an over all really nice finish, only aquires a tiny pea size amount so the 150ml tube really goes a long way! have purchased this product more than once and will continue to use, I love it! works really well with my hair and I have yet to find a flaw with it, really worth a try im sure you will be impressed.

This product is thick and creamy and at first I overused it. I now know to use just a nickel sized amount. It weighed my hair down a little but no dramatically. I used it on damp hair and did a blow seemed to hold the style fairly well though after a couple months the product started to smell really I tossed it. Don't care to repurchase again.

on 12/22/2008 12:37:00 PM

Obedience Cream makes my hair soft, shiny, and yes, obedient. The smell could be a little bit better coming out of the tube, but it does not smell on the hair. This is my first GHD product, and Iook forward to trying more.